3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 13.09.19 11:04 pm

The choice of the partner (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

some satellite uses and why?
I use fairy. For treats (though paid lechinkai expensive, like 1000 gold in the shop), and points (though not always) the path to the caches. But the warrior from it whatsoever. Ran into the original with simfonii with a sword. But then he has a snooze. I think I will stop at the warrior.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 13.09.19

Ran with fairy knocked out the scanner holes in the walls - a fairy lost its only plus (the songs except the first time did not sing, fought no - disappointing), took a knight, he has 4 rank (XS gives, IMHO the higher the rank the more useful in battle familiars).

m
macsim702 13.09.19

Ashley33
Knight pumped to 7 grade, and evaluate became more. He can cast magic, and the blow to protect. But not agile, and often on the site.
I did try to pump the sword. 7 grade and 9 grade max. Well, sort of. He is more active, more attacks, Shouting Diee. But it does not protect from impact at the right time.

3axap34 13.09.19

The potency owner, periodically hangs up the HS buff on force, so too you can use, though I also ran lytsar)

m
macsim702 13.09.19

3axap34
hmm, what kind of mouse hanging on the power buff?

N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

Knight, saved me many times from ranged attacks, especially in the fight with the alchemist.

L
Leon S Kenedy 13.09.19

First ran it with the sword.And then ran the current because the principle of the Symphony in the inventory appears a sword,and the higher prokachany the companion sword,the more powerful will be the sword that appears in the inventory.Pumped to the maximum.And changed to tadpoles,as tadpoles for me the most,for the sword moon sword as in the Symphony's dumb.And tadpoles standards have gone.

M
Mr.Caduceus 13.09.19

Ran it with the owner because she bufet attack power.

D
Darth Kaiser 13.09.19

macsim702
If the sword is to pump at maximum level, you will aciravati (the most powerful odnorodnykh in the game), but to call it you will not be able (as well as in the Symphony).
And as for me better to have the Symphony re-released would. Oh dreams, dreams...