3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 08.12.19 10:09 pm

Where to search for combinations (codes) from the vaults? (Resident Evil 2)

Found a note which says that the safe is moved to the first floor in the West office and the combination to the safe. Come back, trying to open, and the combination is not suitable. How to be?
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 08.12.19

It is necessary to turn not in the direction that the arrows point, and the "slider" to turn in that direction (ie in the opposite direction from the shooter side), the figures are the number of keystrokes in one direction, to press "F"
Key sequence: D, A, D.

Spoiler
[← 9] [→ 15] [← 7] — 9 times click D, click 15 times A 7 times, press D, press F

n
nibler99 08.12.19

Lelik Bobik
Thanks, I'm just after each turn pressed the button))

20MIRAI02 08.12.19

nibler99
I have a demo too, so opened the save game, until I enlightened

m
maks19892008 08.12.19

Strange, I have the opposite, you have to press 9 times And 15 times then D, then 7 times And so on idea should be.

S
SvichA 08.12.19

So and so, and you can even turn left until you reach the digit 9, then to the right until the numbers 15 well, again to the left until the numbers 7, so as not to count each time how many spun

r
robotizir 08.12.19

Where are all these combinations to find? Look at the guides, and there is only a ready solution.

r
robotizir 08.12.19

It is logical that the clues are there, but where?..

P
Phornet 08.12.19

Well the game has only three safes.On one in the sewers right on the side it says.The other two documents in the combinations received.Simply go to the guide and see it says where to look for codes.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 08.12.19

One clue somewhere in the land of the white school Board with a black marker.

C
Chrisredfild12 08.12.19

all 2 hints in files

r
robotizir 08.12.19

Big thanks to everyone kind of figured)

F
FOX_Skaynet 08.12.19

and about the sewers ?????forgot ,,,there is a hint where to look (Chenoa I have looked on forums and all 3 opened ) but where on the 3rd Deposit box clue????

F
FallenGhost 08.12.19

FOX_Skaynet
What?
Spoileror
Spoiler?

e
evgen1230 08.12.19

Resident Evil 2 all the combinations of codes and location of safes https://www.wplay.net.ua/resident-evil-2-remake-vse-kombinacii-kodov-i-mestopolo/

F
FOX_Skaynet 08.12.19

FallenGhost
Yes, 2 tips I found,there is a achievement using the tips to open the very first box ????will look at school Board
the rest are found in compute expectations safe, in a file in the interrogation room tip