3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dra1man 09.12.19 03:31 am

Bug or a feature? (The Surge)

I found that in the game you can save/load F5 on/F8. What is this nonsense? What's the point in all the complexity, all the shortcuts? You can just continue, killed - booted. To the bosses do not need to run, I savinosa near the entrance and TRAI all you want... Maybe I forgot to clean out pre-release versions, because in the keyboard settings even have these keys. What do you think about this?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 09.12.19

dra1man
A gesture of some sort. Really works. Now all doubt movie if her

d
dronex1 09.12.19

and the parts where then gather up?

k
kukava_d 09.12.19

dra1man
RGC
But damn... do not save on the F5 if you don't want, the game does not require it!

R
RGC 09.12.19

kukava_d
I don't know how not to use it now. When a couple of times in the same place will die and begin to bomb - the temptation will be too great

H
Hirok 09.12.19

Did not know. In the settings it is not.

I
Igyana 09.12.19

RGC

Well, it's in you, not in the developed. Oh, Ah, I now can not use. I think that only UK stop you from that would go and shoot people on the streets.

N
Neimovernyy 09.12.19

about it is necessary to check that farts flew when 10,000 parts pissed away

R
RGC 09.12.19

Igyana
This school games and developers. In games of this type should not be quicksaves, that's all. Don't know what you are all trying to prove to me

I
Ivan Lyalyuk 09.12.19

Yes the saves are there and don't need to play okazalas not complicated and just like the bosses in it, I like pochalla the spirit of the games Sega megadrayv with these bosses)

a
abadula 09.12.19

In debiloidy console! It has always been in normal PC games.
RGC wrote:
In games of this type should not be quicksaves, that's all.
Ahaha! It remains to ask to ban shooters, because it is a cheat. And anyway, the game should be kintsom - step right, step left - shot and delete the account. Don't need more opportunities, so do not use them. What's the difficulty? And people, among other things, the money paid for the game, and they may not like when the game has them in the back for their own money. I do not like these gamers buy their copy of the game and then dictate terms.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 09.12.19

Fig or Bacha?
Rather, it was intended.

d
dra1man 09.12.19

abadula wrote:
Ahaha! It remains to ask to ban shooters, because it is a cheat. And anyway, the game should be kintsom - step right, step left - shot and delete the account. Don't need more opportunities, so do not use them. What's the difficulty? And people, among other things, the money paid for the game, and they may not like when the game has them in the back for their own money. I do not like these gamers buy their copy of the game and then dictate terms.
What kind of nonsense I read?! Author vyser clearly not played the game. Quicksave completely breaks the basic concept of this genre.

Developed have already confirmed that this is a bug and will be povyshen. He works crooked and can completely screw up your progress in the game.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 09.12.19

dra1man wrote:
Quicksave completely breaks the basic concept of this genre.
Something developed a little overboard with the concept, even in the first DS such for@CWA was not present.

R
RGC 09.12.19

dra1man
At least one adequate person in this thread. I already thought that I was starting to go crazy
upd: out of beta patch, which among other things removes the quick saves.

o
optimist68 09.12.19

I have another bug with rusty butterfly, the PLOT OBJECT(SUBWAY). If you pick a scene object rusty butterfly, red CC, Then remain in the station, exit the game, enter the game, to come and pick up another cube and 20 000 metal. Prokachivaya don't want to. ))) No I don't use it, but it's a fact.