3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 09.12.19 03:31 am

Impressions of the game (Darksiders: Genesis)

comes out in a few hours, please share your opinions.
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koyaniskaci 09.12.19

agula98
The impression is that the game is fully tuned to the game with a gamepad. Movement of your character is done with keyboard buttons that Oh how convenient. The mouse is only used for shooting, hitting with a sword. The camera also works with the expectation of game with a gamepad.

For a pleasant and easy gameplay - it is extremely necessary to play on the gamepad. Otherwise, no ice.

In General, the game gives the impression of a mediocre, typical of the slasher for konsolki. March the yield on a PC is a betatest before going on konsolkah. Target audience is students. More age categories, it hardly will be interesting.

S
SanY - 2013 09.12.19

Personally I'm a fan of the series all parts took place this relish I went a solid 7 .

a
andreyka mak 09.12.19

all of course great,but bad card is,and the cursor is where you are no

v
vit0208 09.12.19

Andrey mak
Yeah,what the hell will know where you are

Y
Yura64 09.12.19

so with the card? someone figured out?

l
limo3587 09.12.19

XS played an hour and a half with one thought on what may be interesting,but yet odd duck there

N
Neron_13 09.12.19

Yura64
Yeah, I think this is a bug or a feature. Inclined to think that all the same glitch.

Played with a gamepad, the Logitech F310 and the clave. Management, of course, not too pleasant, neither there nor there, but on the keyboard is more convenient at times.

z
zhekazloy 09.12.19

Hour ... I had enough...
Just remember the Sacred 3 nedo nedo slasher action RPG
One to one certain design elements of the surroundings even good sense of humor.
The feeling that prefabricated achievements Sacred 3( in quotation marks very good) was given to another Studio in order to save money and the cost of man-hours - and without any of the convulsions gave birth to PROHODNYAK rare for an Amateur.
PS - THQ Nordic as if it belongs Deep Silver which in turn miserable Sacred 3 and published.

P
Phoentice 09.12.19

The game is basically good , although a little infuriated that the whole of process of the game and the ending is leaked before the release even , a little need to get used to the control feel for the joystick did , though to shoot with joystick it is still fun( and in the end, shooting is not much comfortable with mouse) , but the pain for Claudia that spark , who write with joystick spark ran like you because with the keyboard it was a pain for me personally each mini game 50 times ... and it is a pity that from the version with death as I do not have loot , like to fall out there since I came from under the Diablo\sacred\to add something of their own sculpt.
PS. email if anyone has found Easter eggs , only saw one in the form of
Spoilersi

N
Neron_13 25.10.20

Phoentice wrote:
a little need to get used to the management feels for the jostika did
It is not felt) To throw a shorn sword, you need to clamp 3 buttons on the controller. On the clave only two.

Phoentice wrote:
Although shoot with jostyk is still fun (and in the end shooting is not particularly comfortable with the mouse)
Yes, you point the mouse at one - Discord shoots at the other.

P
Phoentice 25.10.20

Neron_13
Neron_13 wrote:
It is not felt) To throw a shorn sword, you need to clamp 3 buttons on the controller. On the clave only two.
If the goals do not mark then 2 , if also the goal then "Ctrl and L.Shift" you clap on the targets then still fun, and only then pull the claw to "E" to throw, is not convenient at all, although can someone's fingers rubber and he can)))

N
NightHawkreal 25.10.20

Phoentice
Just throw can with LKM

N
Neron_13 25.10.20

Phoentice
That's it. And then there's the M card, which doesn't show where the rider is. Calling the horse on the "H" which, let's say, is not close and get on it the first time - it is necessary to look at the club and in addition change of rider to "V", which must be changed standing quietly, because if the key of movement is clamped, it will not continue to move, and stupidly will stand:/

A
Ashley33 25.10.20

Hell knows how to play... War the mouse, Discord is simply impossible to kayak on the joey... The 4th Chapter, and I play - the usual mobs War, the bosses kite on the clavoroms Of Discord. I haven't figured out how to change the difficulty.

P
Phoentice 25.10.20

Neron_13
yes the map is generally a joke still that))) usually found the first chest or stone that either from the map, opened and looked at the map where the interactive object became inactive and from this already orientated))))

P
Phoentice 25.10.20

Ashley33
only after passing if I certainly did not miss anything will appear menu)

P
PhysxN 25.10.20

Ashley33 wrote:
I haven't figured out how to change the difficulty.
When choosing a chapter in the right corner, the difficulty is difficult.

B
BellaWelch 25.10.20

It was a game yesterday. I really liked it at first. after the ending I was disappointed. little - a lot of shoals in the management, then sticks, then slips, with the camera big problems. and the game for discord is easier to pass at times

N
Neron_13 25.10.20

Phoentice
I'm also looking at the map. Well, it's a clear joint, it shouldn't be like that. BellaWelch
Yes, the War, the very War of the first part, which plucked the angels, tore off the heads of the demons, the undead in general with the blow of the hand broke, now gets lulu from a bunch of low-voltage fleas and archers. I'm getting old. By the way, angels are snipers.
And management... I first sat down at the controller, thought, now I will rest, relax, get pleasure. Yeah, I got... Behind the keyboard more or less something is still clear, buttons a lot, but the gamepad - it's here for mazachists with long fingers.
It's especially "nice" to dodge. Any pebble, any elevation or hole - everything, War and Discord turn from nephilims into crippled disabled, unable to jump down the stairs or dodge a pebble.

N
NightHawkreal 25.10.20

I thought it would be worse, it was not another clone of the diabla, but rather the first part but in isometrics. It was difficult to throw a blade during a fight. Xueet came out - I didn't expect this guy to be the final boss. and it was clear that the riders would be thrown, but so brazenly... Can DLC be fit?

Neron_13
On the contrary - young, inexperienced and not used to prosthesis. )