3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMrPonchik 09.12.19 03:34 am

Need to save the game (Sleeping Dogs)

Please give saves about 70% of the game.
47 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klon68 09.12.19

http://rghost.ru/40097995

T
TheMrPonchik 09.12.19

ATP

a
arielf 09.12.19

People help pliz!...poher saves...passed it seems not very much...but all do not want again :-( ... If you have a save game after the murder at the wedding...the mission Revenge aunt Cho or something (shorter where the victim's mother at the wedding wants to take revenge) !!!
Throw to kudanit for sharing !!!
Thanks in advance!!!

P
Praporenish 09.12.19

Guys, throw please a save after the first race. The mission is called - Morvi head.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.12.19

5 times I first started,going where the 50% only because I was rushing the game and wanted to prolong the pleasure!
Oh Yes,and because I could get rid of lags the game a little.

A
AsnazMaster 09.12.19

need save game: all camera saves, statues and altars ocrity. Passed podlesie Tran and Roland Ho. Only the center moved.

G
GarfiSan 09.12.19

People help pliz!...wasted the saves...If you have a save game after the mission Intensive therapy (in short a hospital where Uncle Po is necessary to protect)!!! Throw off saves on mail [email protected] !!!
Thanks in advance!!!

A
Arty 501 09.12.19

Guys if there is anyone needed saves after the mission 4: chase in the night market (Night Market Chase)

P
PavelSIGMAX2011 09.12.19

Walkthrough Sleeping Dogs part 7. Club "BAM-BAM": Benny
- somebody throw a save game file completed this mission!!! Three days killed her - NOT PASS.
HELP!
throw me an email [email protected] or file sharing!!!!
THANK you

P
PavelSIGMAX2011 09.12.19

innervizionman
Sleeping Dogs part 7. Club "BAM-BAM": benny - I can throw a save game traversed missiia - and got the trip curves do not pass((((((
[email protected]

a
arielf 09.12.19

People ! Someone actually helped??? :-) ... If YES... Then maybe I can help? ;) ...

poher saves...passed it seems not very much...but all do not want again :-( ... If you have a save game after the murder at the wedding...the mission Revenge aunt Cho or something (shorter where the victim's mother at the wedding wants to take revenge) !!!
Throw to kudanit for sharing !!! or mail!
Thanks in advance!!!
PS
soap [email protected]

P
PavelSIGMAX2011 09.12.19

arielf
you have completed mission save game at the club BAM BAM can I throw.

a
arielf 09.12.19

PavelSIGMAX2011
Yeah MNU unfortunately all fucked up...and again not worth waiting for...:) ... Until Dragon Age 2 play :)

C
Core94 09.12.19

Throw off saves after each mission

e
epluso 09.12.19

Anyone can throw a save after the attack on the hospital, uncle po(intensive care called mission)?The mission Guest?.In the mail [email protected] or any file sharing.Thanks in advance.

g
gladcovg 09.12.19

I can not open the lock in the mission where you need in the kitchen to put the bug.prompt decision of the question,I thought to reinstall the game but do not know where save. prompt
ATP advance

T
Taljan 09.12.19

Throw off please a save after killing the wedding, I beg you, and then wasted...

K
Karl_Smith 09.12.19

and me pliz skinte save after the wedding

T
Taljan 09.12.19

People that nobody has these are the hard to fold???

619007 09.12.19

Walkthrough Sleeping Dogs part 7. Club "BAM-BAM": Benny
- somebody throw a save game file completed this mission!!! Three days killed her - NOT PASS.
HELP!
throw me an email [email protected]
THANK you