3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Technique 09.12.19 03:34 am

The problem with the transfer from ME1 in the second passage (Mass Effect 2)

Was thinking to go again trilogy, but the second passage was faced with the problem of inability to transfer the save, ie the game sees the character, but when you click on the button move nothing happens. Tried everything: and pereprohodil the ending, and personally endured the save file in ME2 (before it is all done through me2Config) and the like. But not where it failed, the result is the same;(
Who faced such problem and if solved, how?

5 Comments
Sort by:
s
sagittariu 09.12.19

it seems saving 1 piece is broken, try the other saves may and 2 of blunt , try to download a program to create savegames

L
Lodurr 09.12.19

He is also a separate topic created. )))
Dima, there are no such problems, AND NEVER has BEEN. And save your game SEES, there is no description of the save in the right column. For what I saw, it is necessary to specify the path in the launcher:
Spoiler
AND THAT'S ALL.

D
Dima Technique 09.12.19

sagittariu
I've tried other saves and still nothing
Lodurr
Yes I did this and still confused 0

L
Lodurr 09.12.19

Dima Technique
In this case, only two options, either repak curve, libs you used cheats or mods. The saved game is empty, there is no disk imaging.

D
Dima Technique 09.12.19

Lodurr
With Repack by xatab'and used to play and rules, once I remember used the savegame editor to tighten up resources, but I re-installed after completing the game and deleted the profiles with old savegames