3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 09.12.19 03:37 am

Any questions on the game (Bayonetta)

If there are any problems with the game then ask and someone will try to solve them.
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
sadmin 09.12.19

Sell you game 7-8 times cheaper than the real price! Clean license and a jump from the server Steame!
Details in Teacher 399996702!

S
Ser Vereskag 09.12.19

Send someone a detailed story, please!!!

D
Dark knight Sparda 09.12.19

Ku Ku!!! Who knows the detailed story? Write!!!!

E
Explosione 09.12.19

Why to spoil, I don't understand?! Right to play will be interesting

D
Dark knight Sparda 09.12.19

So!!! And when the video game will be played???

d
darkbruce 09.12.19

fratellodon
until I saw the video review on IGN or Gamespot

F
FinaS 09.12.19

Well...PG will not be on the video :( If you just article did not mean anything not do already do :/

V
Veselyy Kot 09.12.19

I have a question about the ring, which should appear in the store after gathering crows. The fact that I have collected 100 of the 101 Raven t e 50 - a and 50 trophies scattered on different levels of difficulty, but the ring in the sale have not appeared, as I understand it, you need to collect all the trophy's not a Raven ? The problem is that one is in the portal Alfama, and to use this portal you need to go, for me it is anril t to time there is not enough, the portal has broken on the medium difficulty, but the crow sitting on hard:( Can anyone have any advice on how to break the portal with a crow on hard ? (Chapter 6: The Gates Of Paradise)
How to open 7yu record with the anthem ?

F
FinaS 09.12.19

Can anyone have tips how to break the portal with a crow on hard ? (Chapter 6: The Gates Of Paradise)

From the English-language tour guide has good advice about this, to hard:

Chapter 6. After Verse 3 battle, go back to the place with the Witch Statue.
Near the door where you came from there's an Alfheim portal, enter it.

Inside Alfheim, keep going and you'll see the crow sitting on the rail to the left. Unfortunately, you can't grab it unless you complete the Alfheim first. This Alfheim is about successfully kill an enemy with a Torture Attacks for 7 times.

There's 3 wave of enemies here. The 1st wave consists of 4 burning Affinities and 1 burning Ardor. The 2nd wave consists of 1 burning Ardor and 2 Fairness. The 3rd wave consists of 3 Joy angels.

The strategy for this Alfheim is get away from the enemies, use Taunt to fills up your magic gauge. Since there are 5 enemies for the 1st wave and they're fairly easy to fight, you must successfully execute 5 TAs against them.

For the 2nd wave, you should be able to pull the last 2, but if you had trouble against the Fairness, you can do it later against the angels Joy. This Alfheim test is very hard, you may need to retry a couple of times before you finally complete it.

How to open 7yu record with the anthem ?

Beat the game on hard like.

More specifically, to open the last three records:
For one, you need to complete 100 chapters (replaying each Chapter) on the level of difficulty from the norm, inclusive, above, for the other - just beat the game on hard, and last - complete the game on difficulty infinite climax mode.

V
Veselyy Kot 09.12.19

FinаS

From the English-language tour guide has good advice about this, to hard:

Chapter 6. After Verse 3 battle, go back to the place with the Witch Statue.
Near the door where you came from there's an Alfheim portal, enter it.

Inside Alfheim, keep going and you'll see the crow sitting on the rail to the left. Unfortunately, you can't grab it unless you complete the Alfheim first. This Alfheim is about successfully kill an enemy with a Torture Attacks for 7 times.

There's 3 wave of enemies here. The 1st wave consists of 4 burning Affinities and 1 burning Ardor. The 2nd wave consists of 1 burning Ardor and 2 Fairness. The 3rd wave consists of 3 Joy angels.

The strategy for this Alfheim is get away from the enemies, use Taunt to fills up your magic gauge. Since there are 5 enemies for the 1st wave and they're fairly easy to fight, you must successfully execute 5 TAs against them.

For the 2nd wave, you should be able to pull the last 2, but if you had trouble against the Fairness, you can do it later against the angels Joy. This Alfheim test is very hard, you may need to retry a couple of times before you finally complete it.

I have not tried - I could not, although the tactics - tortured the first five weak enemies, and then finish the counter on Fearness'Ah and Ardor's what I used originally, the problem at Joy'Oh - how I hadn't managed time to finish off the last is not enough, in General, scored, platinum Bike took - me this is quite enough:) by the Way the network write that this is the most difficult portal in the game, even on normal can be difficult, especially strain three balls of health in the same torture the portal had more balls, and the flaming-no enemies - you can safely had their combo to thrash without fear of burn

More specifically, to open the last three records:
For one, you need to complete 100 chapters (replaying each Chapter) on the level of difficulty from the norm, inclusive, above, for the other - just beat the game on hard, and last - complete the game on difficulty infinite climax mode.

OK, so 100 chapters, some will test, and what if not a secret weapon will give the most plate ?

Thanks for the replies!

F
FinaS 09.12.19

what if not a secret weapon will give the most plate ?

Get the nunchaku under the name SAI FUNG, which, as in melee and ranged attacks will do)

V
Veselyy Kot 09.12.19

FinаS
Get the nunchaku under the name SAI FUNG, which, as in melee and ranged attacks will do)

Understandable, but I like something more like a bunch of ancient witches outfit + charged Pillow Talk we're: Bayonetta: Sith Edition:)

J
Jerrady 09.12.19

but on the PC and never will be?

E
Explosione 09.12.19

No, and not even announced at the moment.

C
Clipodel 09.12.19

People tell me that the music played here starting from 1 minute

F
FinaS 09.12.19

Clipodel, this is it:

Hiroshi Yamaguchi - Fly Me to the Moon (Climax Mix)

C
Clipodel 09.12.19

FinaS
Thank you.

N
Nikita25 09.12.19

Where to find the whip?

E
Explosione 09.12.19

Both particles for this weapon is first obtained in the third Chapter. One after defeating the first fire monster lion, and the second need to find is when going through the portal to the location of Paradise on the reverse side of the gate on a small island.

N
Nikita25 09.12.19

Explosione
Thank you.