3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-Fox 09.12.19 03:38 am

I have a question. (Diablo 2)

Let's meet! - I KvR, the player who dedicated several years of her life in her beloved Diablo. But interest in the old lady two gradually fades away, so I decided to create a topic - helper. Assistant in terms of advice, tips, answers to questions of present and future komyuniti D2. I want to create a place where novice, experienced, but even an experienced player could ask a question relating solely gaming moments and I, to the best of my ability, I will try to answer.
In General, the topic is: you ask questions like "how best to start taking the wigs?", "How to beat the game, all three difficulties, your Persian?", "how does FHR?", "how to make a Persian to a particular rune for a particular purpose?" well, etc And I say to you.

Just look in history PG quite often created/create topics with obvious issues. So I thought, why not combine everything into one topic, I think it's convenient, and I will share the gaming experience.

Just want to clarify, though I am not a truth in the first instance, but still need not to arrange holivar/show off the blue. Or rather requested not to arrange. If my Council has the right to life/actual, then it is advisable not to provoke unnecessary flooding in the subject.

All over the world.

And lastly, understand that the topic is not very relevant, so periodically I will get her up.
109 Comments
Sort by:
k
kust_ec 09.12.19

How to protect inexperienced players from cedalova?

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

kust_ec
On man, it's easy! When you offer to exchange passwords you're asking a kid to give a pass first, well as a trusting gesture, and he throw it. And all that you have protected and punished potential scammers.

But seriously, don't let pass and gear vdolg, under any circumstances. Exception: to take the pledge.

k
kust_ec 09.12.19

T-Fox
... And if you threw the offer to exchange anygame, throwing them on the floor and simultaneously ran towards each other? The fact that on my aniche slightly worse stats but better exp and throwing claims that he was very interested in this exp, so he is even willing to pay a little extra runes. What to do? Extra runes could use and the stats better too.

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

kust_ec
Elementary. You need to involve an intermediary: I think the chat moderators will not refuse to provide their services, and on a voluntary basis, in the sense of gratis. Waiting for the man chatting with a gray icon, with a Mace in his hands - he's modernization. After asking so and so, you need to make a tricky deal, and that it will not happen. Then schedule of aniki him via trade and he would have to change them.

N
NAVALNYY 09.12.19

How to quickly distribute to the Enigma?
Why pvp on ng died?
FERC is aler?
Why Pira dancing?
How much more water in the pool?
Bild, or the buildup?
Why of course gave the crab armor?
You're straight?

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

BULK
Well, suppose that you are a new player and there is no initial capital, no friends, you're not very sociable and quite a moral person. Then I recommend keeping a chimney. In the present circumstances will have to spend 150 * 6. If you're an experienced player, all the nuances and skills of the wigs to explain do not ask. Write raw numbers. Driving will take 100 hours to beat the somewhere 30. The creation of Persian classics on day 1 and two for creating/dressing Persian for breakdown.
Total need 16 output to make Enigma wigs. I think, from scratch and without kidalovo, faster will not work.

N
NAVALNYY 09.12.19

T-Fox
Don't want to drive, want easier.

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

Edit posts not fair, tomorrow I will answer.

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

T-Fox
I play pretty tight in D2 last year.
And I can say that the day Sorka on the classics is not done, if you started from scratch
Well, or tell the secret. Patamushta Jenca no. LVL 24 and up to standards of skills identity no. Armor is not in principle in the classics, no mana, no money. Here's the first question: how?
Next: 150 wigs 100 hours. It's 45 minutes on a wig. Even with holes, with lags of PG by checking the version and drop a mule, in less than half an hour does not work personally for me. Next on: how to kill the Council on the classics? My fo Sorka dies sales for 1 ppl. Around immune and mash.
I would like a clue where and who to run to for two days to make Persian to split? I so understand, speech about the Hummer.
Next question: the day is how many hours you mean? 8/12/24?)
Total: your schedule: 16 of the output is conventionally 4 months in my spare time without a break. If your ultra optimistic scenario. Dress and download Persian for Lod, we will be on fire the river as breaking?
And the last question: how to go nukuhou? )))
If that is not trolling. I'm interested in the answers to the questions.

l
lait_one 09.12.19

jibicbiu
Sorka for the day is done (60 LVL) when one of two conditions: 1. someone shakes or 2. the beginning of the season and all pass the crowd. The day is meant 10-12 hours. In the case of No. 1 (someone shakes) is 2-3 hours given the dragging to hell DJ.
Well, check the version it is (I have seven Windows about a minute) away. In General, the wig drags for about an hour (don't hit the rocks on norm and nm). With the Council on Halle handled Sorka norms (even tankwa) with procustom Bo beaver and OFC the regen by 1 ppl. need norms armor for cuts, FHR, FCR HP, MP. In General, if at the beginning there are no rules of armor, the drag wigs to Hal. Then how to acquire gear, lift LVL, etc. will finish hell.
For a breakdown deshmansky Persian - it is still a Hummer. run on NBC 80+ and you're guaranteed (as to carry it to NBC? we have already finished Sorka on the classics!!)
Schedule I could turn on every day for 1-2 wigs. And not much will bother with kukuboy will be all right. In General, it is desirable to carry and beat it all together, only the necessary rules people, who do not throw. Know him better in real life, but D2 is so peculiar game that hardly someone in the environment is homey, also willing to wigs and their ilk. )))

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

lait_one
Thank you. Well, if the nuances,Yes.
I have checking to 5 minutes may occur as early as 6 Windows. And then generally freezes the window if you click the cancel. The question of pumping was in the beginning of the server. How to swing fast to 60 Bo and jenča question is no)
Just when you're beating rakanishu marcopolau of the quick leveling of the question)

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

T-Fox
The idea of creating a theme I like, but a separate section would create. Because the topic is clogged and find something that is unrealistic. Or have to read everything. Or to constantly answer similar questions.

l
lait_one 09.12.19

jibicbiu
Yes, not much of the nuances. and you mules on a wig create on one acre? ENCs bargain with 21-25 LVL, in other cases, Kutch HKS is much faster. unable to go on the scheme T-Fox: at the start begin to hammer on the classics. they also shake their Bo and ENCs and fo.

K
Kover 09.12.19

T-Fox wrote:
Let's meet! - I KvR
I, too, will be familiar with!

z
zulin_ru 09.12.19

On YouTube there is a video from the master of sports on wigs . There's the whole droch takes ~35 min.

j
jibicbiu 09.12.19

lait_one
Create on one, but begins to fail before the creation 6-7-8 mule.

i
iamviktor 09.12.19

As usual the staff rules subject Dober you would go to work or something, man, you have this Diablo a very e.....Xia. Maybe there are people who want to know something on the mechanics, or even in some moments, SKA. all the shit the DotA community, but there has never better a shithole that.

i
iamviktor 09.12.19

T-Fox
1. It would be nice if you slag could erase this topic.
2. The wigs, of course, there are a lot of nuances. I always wondered how to adapt this process to the light time to the Minimes. Drive myself for 7 mules, drops on the 7th, but I know when droplet, so problems do not happen. 2E always interested in pumping what is easiest to do wigs, he drove it FO now think that Close faster to handle? + + +
Itself divided into normal and nigtmare stones?

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

BULK
Don't want to drive, want easier.
I doubt that it is easier, but as an option try Mfing, namely vifromline nm andariel in search of a soj'. At the moment Enigma is 11,5 Lo, sodzh-vex ist. So to buy the Enigma, we need bipartite 37 rings.
For these purposes I recommend to use FB Sorka with a damage of 9+K, 600+ MF and sabianism questroom andariel. To find the bug here: http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/vopros_po_andariel_quest_bug-736547/
Have to run a hell of a lot, so I recommend to put a goal for the day not the number of races and the number of retired unik rings. If you are a hardcore player, you can warmlight under 40 unik rings a day. Well, if 40 days in this mode MP it, then it is likely that you will go crazy ;) Well, it is possible to produce the coveted 37 coolant.
Tip: the sounds of the merc's aura-Lucille and inscom in his hands. With this assistant you will not need to run to Akara for banks.

T
T-Fox 09.12.19

jibicbiu
Describe the game based on personal experience. Just to be clear that the first characters I make with a focus on Blizzard - safe game, normal damage, nice mechanics.
Assume a classic dead, and I need to get to hell, the COP alone. But for blisski it would not be a problem. Making his way alone through 4 of the act gained 21~ LVL (couple hours), then qual 21-24 on travice(cutters need to have a good race to a safer place, which will affect the speed).
On Kutch COP to 33 35лвла, with further pulling of the wig to the norm. At this point you have a shield with three di perf(PS),necropoli with FCR and mana(PS), and 20 FCR from jewelry.
After the passage of the nightmare and COP of 7-8 ppl to 60+ LVL. (this time it took about 5, maximum 6 hours).Under article pump energy to 50. The skill: 20 in, near, blast, mastery, 1 static, 1 TP. then we will pump the light branch.
Trail. step: create mules(114 accounts for 8 mules), the creation of mules-holes(passage to Durikov opened, but the boss is not killed) for norm and nm, but not necessarily. It's still a couple of hours.

You can start to lead the mules. But as Sorka dressed so-so, Hello to the mules early. Am only two difficulties using the trick with the holes:

1. held the wig in the first act
2. created a new game with the mule-hole, started the Sorka, LED the mule.
2,5.Flew in trawick, generate mobs for 1 ppl. Only for Hella.
3. killed dories, timesnasa in the city.
4. got the wig in this game, the second act will integrate all in the party.
5. Our military Sorka talk first with Jerina, after Merzifon, and then complete the quest by talking with Miralem.
6. All quest read.

In this mode, drive the mules to Hella( 18 akkov spend 8-10hours). And along with the armor a no extract. To: iratha set, twitch, knife 50фкр, 2 rings 10 FCR/50+mana and TAVER 3 PD. swing Novo for 150+ damage, the rest is static.
As I dressed, make a hole in Helle, spend/bring mules through Hell. The main trouble to have time to run 2-3 act, prior to the beginning of the sixth mules mule - annoying.
What about checking the version never floated, you should be driving right from 6 akkov, then after exiting the game does not need again and again to go to the ACC.
One wig generally takes up to 40 minutes, it is.

What about travica, no secret tactics I have never had. through the Windows blossom/spike(it's freezing)/blastem of atata. Imuna staticom a knock after new.

Persian for breakdown.
Did dukstaite blizz/FB
About this:

And runes for this zorki comes from the breakdown of NM HF.
To download this Sorka can the same scenario that Sorka on the classics, with one exception, the sounds of the rune words as soon as the nm gets. Spirit, insic, RAL ORT tal shield. On Helle - Smok armor.