3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 13.09.19 11:05 pm

The game crashes without error to the desktop (Gears 5)

Hi.
After a few minutes of playing game crashes with no error, I can't even exercise.
the driver at last.
who faced? on the forum chaos, some even before the game menu comes. some on the splash screen anticheat the game ends. some infinite loading of 1 MW.
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 13.09.19

Rampertumskin
I agree,what a fiasco this game! Anti-cheat they just beast.)))

t
tAlisa 13.09.19

crashes after splash screen cheat (1-2 seconds still black screen and all)

R
Rampertumskin 13.09.19

I prod as fixed, but this is not accurate. design your default settings and exit the game. then go turn the settings as you need. but do not disconnect the plane. so of sorties is less at times. XS what is the reason I have the garbage was after I tried to twist different resolutions to choose for themselves the best. stopped at 133% of 2560x1440. at least test the game right now, no departure takes place and the training I went through. black screen and endless loading the first mission I have. jerk off driver roll back, and so I'm a bastard. I have a while to play gears pass later after the fixes and patches in 1-2 weeks. probably hurt those who for a hundred bucks pre-order the game now Fucks my brain:)

S
SSG1101 13.09.19

At the start of the game tested enticin and then crashes. Helped switching headphones with sound card Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-E on the standard output (on the motherboard). The game immediately apostilate seen problems with the wood for zvukovojj.

t
tAlisa 13.09.19

post from the forums of the stream
So, a possible solution to the black screen issue and the crashing to desktop without errors.
I have a sound card pci-e Creative x-fi. The main in the system. Switched to sound via hdmi, stuck the headphones into the monitor and everything is run. Possible starts and building. One game is fine, what is your sound card?
I confirm that the same card works on the built-in

t
tAlisa 13.09.19

I have worked

N
Ninochka 13.09.19

The same Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium izvlekat block and the game went

P
Pahant0Ss 13.09.19

similar problem, but crashes immediately, but after a while of the game. maybe 30 minutes, maybe an hour. just crashes to desktop and all. when the commercials or during the mission in the company. firewood for VC last. 1070 + 32 GB of RAM. sound Realtek , installation

N
Ninochka 13.09.19

You do not need to remove the sound card. Just install X-Fi in control panel sound to "24 bit, 96000 Hz (Studio quality)". Do this, and the failure of the Gear 5 when starting to be resolved.

t
tAlisa 13.09.19

96 seems to start, but what about others games, MB already there will be troubles