3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horeus 09.12.19 04:52 am

Not working the launcher TruckersMP. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Last played 4 days ago - everything was fine. Today tried to go and gives me: Stopped work program Truckers MP Launcher...
In the log I found Failed to store profile config. How can I fix it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 09.12.19

Try to remove the configuration files in My documents\ETS2MP. Then re-set up at the entrance.

H
Horeus 09.12.19

bennsk
It did not help.

s
sega0 09.12.19

And the launcher is updated? I have for these 4 days has been renewed three times in the cartoon, including the game itself has been updated several times.
And everything works fine. Right now, only came out.

s
sega0 09.12.19

Wouldn't prevent your error logs to look...

H
Horeus 09.12.19

sega0
As here it to throw? I tried - I popped up the error, they say only 50 words in the message may be. The launcher was updated. I already reset. Now, try the Eureka to be reinstalled.

V
VPRuslan 09.12.19

Horeus
https://sharemods.com here upload and submit the link

H
Horeus 09.12.19

https://sharemods.com/1uz6ykyqs0fl/game.log.txt.html

s
sega0 09.12.19

Try to disable all mods (except DLC steam, especially for cards without them will not run the profile). And load the last saved game, which still worked.

s
sega0 09.12.19

Horeus
For example, I in the profile for the movie don't get fashion, and there were no problems for the game with the mod use a different profile.

H
Horeus 09.12.19

sega0
mods I uninstalled long ago. and then, 5 days ago, went into the multiplayer and it worked. and now for some reason is not working.

s
sega0 09.12.19

Horeus
Try a new profile to create if it starts - that the matter is in the profile, not the game.

S
Sergey Boykov 09.12.19

Hello I TruckersMP I have a problem I go to the game and I have what