3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BooMMe 09.12.19 04:52 am

FPS dropped significantly after the last update (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Guys, someone faced with the fact that the fps dropped significantly after the last update with the combat pass ?
Was stable 70-100, now 50-70. On the same setting
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolebastro 09.12.19

Also started braking, and I never figured out whether it is possible to obtain in the end content combat pass without the donation line, for all levels which can be there I counted only 300 free coins are given for the whole pass, and the pass is 1000 and above. How, then, to consider it free?

d
dementedfu 09.12.19

Kolebastro
You don't understand it all. That part of the pass, for which you can gain rewards and there are so-called Free pass,. But there is a paid part which is free is not to and just buy for 650 rubles. As for the topic APF after the latest update. I do not like the fps dropped and just every 20 seconds occur microfreeze that make playing almost impossible...... Playing on ultra. Who handled it? Otpishite please.

K
Kolebastro 09.12.19

dementedfu
Now understand friend, thank you.

B
BooMMe 09.12.19

MicroProse also present, and very annoying to play is simply unrealistic. Released called update. If anyone has found how to fix, let me know please

H
Hudson 09.12.19

With the release of play on ultra - everything was fine until last patch. Now the game is very hard, plus added regular flights to the desktop without errors, in three to five minutes after the start of the round. Accordingly, neither of which the game speech can not be.

I think Infinity Ward is even approximately do not know how to work the patch and drive some Blizzard.

K
Kolebastro 09.12.19

Guys honestly departures never been, just freezes.
When the game came out fps was not stable, then the patch came out after it was good, but this one did a little worse in terms of freezes, fps is noticeable that also fell but not significantly.

U
U-Rock 09.12.19

Buggy simply impossible, on any settings, like 60 fps but very twitches all.

b
brigadir00 09.12.19

And I still have and crashes started without errors, which was not 2 weeks. I'm crap with these monkeys...

g
gloccc 09.12.19

MicroProse happen in moments of shitty connection to the server ( in this moment appear on the left side three orange stripes ) , alas, this problem is only in Russian , how to deal with it have no idea well, and the patch pretty much ruined fps

g
gloccc 09.12.19

Perhaps we can help blocking Russian IP , through brandmauer , as was the case with blossom third , when a Russian IP generally impossible to play

d
dimacer 09.12.19

gloccc
So in the Crimea and play through VPN, without VPN does not let

O
Oleg Adrenalin 09.12.19

Latest update !Download are fps BUT the lag and slow downs don't watch Russian IP!
Try to reinstall the shaders in the game menu.

B
BooMMe 09.12.19

Before the patch played on high, now have to play on minimum the fps was normal and the freezes disappeared. Just put the old preset settings, from friezes appear and fps drops significantly from what it was before the patch. Internet connection is normal, definitely not because of him. Himself from Ukraine

C
CROSS718 09.12.19

Kolebastro
buying a pass for 650 rubles, or 1,000 credits +100 as a gift. then after all the level in the pass, you can get 900 credits + your 100 = 1000, and it will be the cost of the next combat pass. At least so they say. in short, buying a one time pass, the rest you can get for free.

And at the expense of performance, nothing has changed, how were the fps higher than 100, and left.

K
Kolebastro 09.12.19

CROSS718
Thank you for the information you need!