3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 02.09.19 11:34 pm

Top \"Infinity\"

Hello forum users, players and other inhabitants of the Playground'Ah!
The idea of the top that lists every one of you in one post all the games that you consider to be the best in the world at the moment.
If multiple games have the same number of votes, then they'll take their one specific place.
May 1, under Blogs will be published top Infinity, which will be presented by rating games based on your choice. Rating would be infinite, i.e. contain all the things for which you voted.
Voting begins at the time of publication topics and ends may 1 at 00:00.
Forward!)
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 02.09.19

Dying Light, Bioshock Infinite, Portal 2, Half-Life 2.
Of my favorite games of these at the moment is objectively the best. Subjectively I would add another, but this nonsense has to be).

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Kamred wrote:
which you consider to be the best in the world at the moment.
Many will be ) But if a series of games, first part, second and so on, then what? All the parts listed separately with a comma or in the form 1-4, 1-3 ?

K
Kamred 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
As you want to. The main thing is to list all the games that are considered the best in the world at the moment.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Starcraft (the whole series)
Fallout new vegas and 2
Mass effect (trilogy)
Pray (2017)

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Where are the hundreds of posts ever, with lists of the best games in history? ;]
You why the topic was abandoned, ignored and do not have to post here? We had in the shoutbox, apparently, create )

Best game:
Bioshock (the whole series)
Blood (first)
C&C: Red Alert (already ancient, legendary classic)
Call of Duty 1 (old school console shooter without gameplay elements)
Donkey Kong 1-3 (classic SNES)
Doom (the whole series)
Duke Nukem 3D (because the game in 2011 and nowhere near the masterpiece of the nineties)
Dungeon Siege 1-2 (the third is not the same)
Fallout 1-2 (in the third and the other was not playing and do not consider them part of the series, have an opinion =))
GTA (the whole series is good, each part had its positive elements, everything is super here)
Half-Life (both parts)
Heroes of Might and Magic 3-4 (fifth nice too, a hybrid of the third and fourth, and then the belt went)
Lost Vikings 1-2 (classic SNES)
Orcs Must Die 2
Paraworld (a little-known strategy is very capricious game, requiring at times dancing with a tambourine for a normal run)
Quake 1-4
Prey (first, old, original game)
Resident Evil 1-5 (in most games in the series have not played since the overseas utyrki decided to disperse them to different konsolkam)
Starcraft (the whole series)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (classic SNES)
The Elder Scrolls 3 (in the first two and the fifth is not played, the fourth is not much)
The Legend of Zelda (A Link to the Past, OoT, MM - in who played and passed)
Total Annihilation (not sure about the entire series, as not all played)
Unreal 1-2 (the second is also good but first is better)
Urban / Desert / Jungle Strike (SNES classic)
Warcraft 2-3 (the rest did not play and did not particularly want, but IMO-shki not for me)
Warzone 2100

Kamred wrote:
May 1, under Blogs will be published top Infinity, which will be presented by rating games based on your choice
Well, managed to get the results? ^_^ (lol)

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

RE NFS Most wanted 2005 callofduty mV 2