3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 09.12.19 04:53 am

Random encounters and events (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Question: yet the passage in the beginning of the 2nd Chapter. Just wander, hunt, and so on. Already twice met the man, cleaning a horse's hoof and in turn discarding your own. All events are repeated, or are they one-off and end over time as they find and pass?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Advnc 09.12.19

Part of the event-time, part repetitive, part of a series (in several acts)

m
maxxim1891 09.12.19

Directly the man with the horse often came across in the different chapters, try the Mare to catch him, maybe that will happen, I wanted to, but something in the scrap

v
vopros3828323 09.12.19

The Incredible Kleinman
And to everything that is already written, the events of course are not designed for what you are all going to pass. Only those that want to.
maxxim1891
With him is an event where the horse runs away without destroying his hooves, he ask for it back.

V
Vyxyxol 09.12.19

The Incredible Kleinman
It's all repetitive kuchiki in order to farm honor, a man with a horse, there is robbery, there is a convict, Yes a lot of them. Want help, get + to honor, he want to Rob, then to honor.

A
Antimandalajnah 15.10.20

Did anyone get on that brow? https://rdr2map.com?locationIds=955

After visiting him, I didn't have a dollar and all the stat to a minimum. There are suspicions that somewhere in Arthur's statistics there will be an achievement "Once - not n... races" ... %)

D
DemanShu 15.10.20

Antimandalajnah
I bumped into that brow. But I didn't understand what happened, 1 dollar minus and bad. I went back to him, but did not kill (I play a good bandit), he saw me and in the hut scared ran away. Maybe he didn't like something.

A
Antimandalajnah 15.10.20

DemanShu
So the joke is that there is no negativity in karma from his murder. And you can only enter the hut while he's there, or through his corpse. I first tied him up with a lasso, but he's not talkative. :(

P.S. on reddit writes that it is still rape ... Then someone on this subject will joke at the meeting. So, boys, don't go into the hut, and immediately prescribe him leadillin!

D
DemanShu 15.10.20

I came to see him by John. And he still says, "You're back. I don't want to see you anymore" and ran to the hut. John, he doesn't have to know the idea, or he's caught it all.

r
romma793 15.10.20

No, guys, not even about us. I survived in front of him and re-crossed from this save several times. I tried to make a snare, dissolved in the air, and now the door is closed tightly, not to knock out. I wanted to burn the hut with him - only a little burns, and he, s.., also calls a pervert. I had to shoot a rob and a hut to encircle, then brought in the house and set it on fire. As a result, minus 2 in karma, well, nothing is made up for.

R
Rgla 15.10.20

Did anyone come across a brow near a kamassa rover near Annesburg who says "I've got smallpox"? Between anesburgh and the last guide tree, I read the subtitles and drowned, came to this place a day, studied it, but it is not there

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 15.10.20

Once on the swamps met some lady, who either guessed Arthur offered, or just the future he wanted to predict. It was a night in the fog, but the exact place I did not remember, and for some reason the keywords are not looking for anything in Google. She had a flashlight in her hand, and it's not a ghost. By fateful coincidence did not have time to listen to it and die)
Tell me where to find it, or at least seemos with her.

M
Margarett 12.01.21

Rla
My advice, ignore these screams. As soon as you come to the tent you will be ambushed by the local gang of cannibals. For the fact that you pass by, the honor will not be removed, if you set the tent on fire, it also does not affect karma.