3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-zotik- 09.12.19 05:01 am

Pizza. (Death Stranding)

There is a special bin in which it is necessary to deliver a pizza, write 5 orders there when there is 4 and 5th order? I am now in the story to the photographer to go. And how they zamorochennye?
To flee on foot with temporal farm to the hopper of the customer while holding L2 was fun
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 09.12.19

-zotik-
8 and 10 of this Chapter.

-
-zotik- 09.12.19

Garry3Fingers
Thanks, but I'm afraid to miss them, and then suddenly after the final, she will not be 5 stars

G
Garry3Fingers 09.12.19

-zotik-
No achievements in the game which need to start passing, or to load old saves.

-
-zotik- 09.12.19

Garry3Fingers
Well if you do there delivery, it will not pump well if you follow the logic

T
TyanKa 09.12.19

-zotik-
If you want to knock out the achievements that deliver the latest pizza need before the final boss battle. Make it simple - move through the story and when you have a job with a pizza - all current orders are loaded into the personal store and run to deliver a pizza. And don't forget to read the mail! The last pizza delivery will have the First survivalist.

G
Garry3Fingers 09.12.19

-zotik-
Mini-spoiler. 15 Chapter 2 weeks before finals, or in other words, freeplay.

A
Alex Baldunin 19.12.20

TyanKa
Hi, I delivered the last pizza in 5 minutes. Helped by the Cables, which had been built before the Photographer. And the roads from the Mountain Knot already existed, were already built everywhere! So, I have not seen anywhere on the forums where it is said that all this time this pizza was delivered to the type under a fictitious name ..... and the real name was Higgs's customer !!! What do you think about this? The letter seemed to be talking about this ...

T
TyanKa 19.12.20

Alex Baldunin wrote:
What do you think about this?
Dude, I'm already playing cyberpunk right now .. and I don't remember what happened to the pizza .... damn it feels like I played DS as a child ... so time flies.

T
Tobi9080 22.12.20

after the final, can these orders be fulfilled or not?
I've been in the game for a long time and I don't have a delivery order from the temporal farm to peter inglert (Higgs)