3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legion124Rus 10.12.19 03:28 am

F. A. Q. ETS 2 Multiplayer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Q: What is the size of the multiplayer files?
A: About 1 MB.

Q: How long will the open alpha testing?
A: Depends on the number of detected critical bugs. If bugs will be a bit, the mod will be published.

Q: are open alpha test will be available to all?
A: Yes, if you have a licensed copy of the game on Steam. (REMEMBER! You can activate your game key in Steam!)

Q: How much will the multiplayer?
A: Multiplayer will be available for free download and free games. The cost 0S64;/0PLN/$0/g2;0 and 0 in any other currency).

Q: are the DLC Going East! be sure to play ETS2MP?
A: No, not necessarily.

Q: is ETS2MP update of game, or a separate installer that can be downloaded from your servers?
A: ETS2MP is a separate program that will be available for download from our servers (http://alpha.ets2mp.com).

Remember! ETS2MP only supports the licensed copy of the game on Steam!

Source: http://alpha.ets2mp.com/faq.html

Additionally:
On multiplayer. That would open the chat it is necessary to switch the language to English, press Y, and then again to return Russian.

While in the city crashing into other players is impossible. So it was convenient on the ground of the load\unload near a HUNDRED, etc. But outside the city you can get into an accident.

Traffic is not present, but soon should be.
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 10.12.19

Whence infa?
It can be a reference to the original article?

L
Legion124Rus 10.12.19

FinistEG
Official site. The reference above.

S
Strpfly16i16 10.12.19

When will correct the error with the time of delivery. At the moment I have a carrier deliver the goods after 10000 hours i.e. after a year with the superfluous. Holy SHIT!!!!!!!!

F
FinistEG 10.12.19

Strpfly16i16
In the cartoon there is no carrier, so that the developers on the drum of these problems.

D
Dasha77 10.12.19

FinistEG
Strpfly16i16
none, but if for example choose to purchase a truck and try to go to the salon, will download and you will be returned to its former place, and the money from the carrier will charge you)

F
FinistEG 10.12.19

Dasha77
And what new I have to learn from Your post?
I actually wrote absolutely about other. How to fit in time delivery with a visit to the salon?
If the driver had a flight at 100,000 hours, then it will stay. Even though all the salons could attend.And while that time passes, the money in the account to fall.
In multi and single time in the game is different. Single after download the save game time continues, and the animation is synchronized with the time server, and because such big numbers on the flight from mercenaries. And no one is going to do a sync of the crowd of mercenaries, at least for now.

a
aleksey mazurenko 10.12.19

How to fix this bug
There is no cargo in the cities?
Did the console reset , there are goods, transported cargo , and again, no goods

E
Ewil 10.12.19

would have the speed limit removed...

F
FinistEG 10.12.19

Ewil
There are two servers. Limited and unlimited. What's the problem?

E
Ewil 10.12.19

and what no.?

F
FinistEG 10.12.19

Ewil
http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/10334-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B7-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8-%D0%BC%D0%BF-015-r2/

E
Ewil 10.12.19

Yes, already found,if...

d
domine26 10.12.19

Hello,I want to register on World of trucks.Register enter your activation key (25 characters),and this website says it is necessary to enter 24 characters.Help who knows

s
sasha219 10.12.19

Good afternoon, tell me if I downloaded game license with this site,you can download MP and play online? why the difference in money,this site is 80 rubles is the game and the steam site is 135?

s
sasha219 10.12.19

Guys tell me yesterday downloaded ETS 2 from this site,downloaded the multiplayer,on all the sites, I registered , but when I go into the game offline and restart after 10 seconds and so restarts all the time!

F
FinistEG 10.12.19

sasha219
http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/32-russian-discussion/
there's a quicker response

s
sasha219 10.12.19

FinistEG
found nothing there!

F
FinistEG 10.12.19

sasha219
And look for what? Ask a question and wait for answer.
There are constantly admins appear, and that can prompt
I have problems running MP never was. The main time to update.
Try different servers

k
kol9nu42 10.12.19

Pacani pomogite !Problem z multipliera !

E
Ewil 10.12.19

something with the latest update the sounds as the locomotive became,Wake-on collars that are running.it will remain...?