3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stryapa1995 10.12.19 03:29 am

The question at the end of the game (Spoilers) (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

I'm somewhere after the first visit to the Museum, when he learned the history of Salem began to suspect that the killer is the Ghost of a inspiring person (Hello Supernatural power that giant wazoo), but did not know who. So, I figured, before killing the witches, the Ghost is probably what the ardent hater of witches, a thread of a crazed wrestler against them. And then his motives are understandable. But the murderer was a girl, she like with powers or something, I don't understand, but most of all I do not understand her motives, she che for the fun of killing, she liked to kill these girls, who by the way was a psychic, or she understood that only they can stop it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rafael Saakyan 10.12.19

Agree with the post. But I feel I will Supplement or through pictures that she painted

N
NickolasII 10.12.19

Her explanation is that she was executed by the local inquisitors of justice. Executed her because she sent the others to death innocent girls, giving false testimony in court. Before she died, she said, Let it will take an eternity, but I'll try to get a bell rang for each witch in Salem (a Vision comes to Ronan in the basement of the house of justice). Witches she believes mediums, and therefore kills them.

O
Overclock[er] 10.12.19

Just went through the whole game and I was hoping that the bell Ringer is Sam Baxter! But no! It turns out the Ringer is a little girl Abigail. Kick. It turns out the Rex and Baxter and even Ronan was a killer. She manipulated people helped them and made them killers....

m
maxq4 10.12.19

Yeah, and then killed, but in the end it seemed to me kind of silly when she started to summon a demon, under Ronan, and he just took it, and dragged it in it's Nest and he got out. I also until recently thought that the bell ringer Baxter, and when I saw his Ghost with no eyes I was frankly shocked...

N
NTrojan 10.12.19

By the way the ending is a bit ambiguous - there are two options for further developments, or Ronan meets his love, and cometh to the light, that showed either what follows from his remarks about how a lot you need to atone for his guilt, it will continue to help to investigate the crime, until finally redeem myself and will not be ready to move on, I think a good start to the second part of this dare))

E
Ekzalt McDixon 10.12.19

The plot of the game is based on real events. In Salem (Massachusetts) in 1692 really passed the trial of the witches, in which many were executed. It began at the request of a niece of the priest - Abigail Williams, who had behaved inappropriately and claimed that witches brought on her damage. Then went on the thumb, began to appear the other girls, which witches supposedly cast a spell... the Defendants were so many that the meetings were held right at home from the judge. The result of this so-called antiviruskey hysteria was executed 20 and 200 tortured and imprisoned witches and sorcerers. And it all started because of the application of this Abigail. The details in the Wikipedia article is called"the Trial of the Salem witches. You can understand how stupid and cruel then there were people.

In the end, after a few years the verdict declared illegal and all witches agreed. Abigail was accused of perjury.
So Abigail is no witch, on the contrary it is the girl who fought witches. When they were rehabilitated, and she herself was sentenced to death, she was disappointed in the justice and decided to kill witches/clairvoyants personally. But this is the game.

N
Nemezis 10.12.19

Yes, Baxter couldn't be the killer, not Much knitting. And so it happened, the murderers were different, it explained everything. In General, the plot on top, the game is very pleased, for it is dirty.

The ending is unequivocal - Ronan called his wife. He completed his earthly journey.

N
NightHawkreal 10.12.19

By the way, Abigail was a medium?

c
cup-oftea 10.12.19

Here's my questions:
1) How Abigail can and to manage people and demons cause: in both cases, the gifts? - just really really strong compared to the other ghosts, it turns out.
2) Why didn't she kill the mother's joy? - her information was enough, and capabilities, and Cassandra on the trail of a Ghost