3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 10.12.19 03:30 am

\"Perfect\" career change in later parts (FIFA 19)

Good evening, cybermusic.

In a football simulation, I play for a long time, but not all the time. Every year they get closer to reality, albeit for a fraction of a cent, but nonetheless. In this topic, I would like to know what the simplest (from the point of view of implementation) changes could seriously diversify the gameplay for the career coach. Ideally - to create a small list and to email the developers of FIFA.

So here's my list of changes (located in random order):

1. The possibility of customization of the coach or to take a ready-made skin in the form of the player (e.g., start a career coach in the role of Raul for real Madrid). It's just implemented as software point of view, and from the point of view of data collection. This opportunity will refresh a career.

2.An additional option in the trainer office - the requirement increase SN.

3. More detailed player stats of coached teams (and players in the lease), namely interested in the following items:

a) Played minutes;
b) Played (outputs in start/from the bench);
C) goals Scored;
d) Assists;
d) a Key transmission;
e) the Accuracy of punches;
g) Dry matches;
h) a Successful stroke;
and) Saves (for goalies);
to) ... and similar parameters that appear in the statistics of each match.

4. Empowerment loan:

a) the implementation of paid/free lease;
b) the Option to purchase the player;
C) a Bonus payment for the performance of the player;
d) Requirements at the time provided in the field;
d) Prohibition on the acceptance of the match against the team owner.

5. Advanced selling/buying players:

a) the Possibility of sharing with extra charge not just one player, but two, for example;
b) exchange of players in the menu, when the team of the player I want to buy a player (for Example, if real want to buy hazard, they may be asked to give CSIS and add above a certain amount);
C) Right to repurchase;
d) Bonus payment for the performance of the player;
d) to Buy the player and negotiate the transition into the next season.

6. The separation of the complexity of his career in two parts:

a) the Difficulty in match - here and so everything is clear, no need to explain.
b) the complexity of the management - i.e., the difficulty level will adjust such things as:

- The emergence of conflict situations in the team (before it was partially), such as: needupdate player dissatisfaction with the amount of practice, a small RFP, a weak club. To resolve them - equivalent to an interactive conversation with the player;
- Limitation on financial fire-the play;
- The complexity of the signing of the player (e.g., the signing of the player from the team of rivals it's costly or even be impossible);
Application form players in European Cup matches under the rules (even simplistic);
- The limit;
- Recovery of players after injuries;

7. Request funds for transfers as before.

8. The extended menu of the simulation match:

a) to Appoint the scheme/tactic for one match;
b) Correction tactics/substitutions during a match;
C) the Ability to blend in.

9. The dependence of the value of the player from a number of factors:

- Skill;
- Age;
- The popularity;
- Shape;
- The performance.

For example, to buy the best striker the Premier League will have to pay a round sum.

10. Correction of rating age players.

This is a very sensitive subject, because during the season all players (except goalkeepers) 30+ losing at least 2 points, and the performance is also subtracted and non-physical indicators, although they are, in my opinion, contrary to grow/not change. Because of these downgrades, colocating for 1-2 seasons top player at the age of 30 years turns into
a normal player, although it is not uncommon for players to 33-35 years hold level (Ronaldo, Modric, Messi, Ramos, Ibrahimovic, Aduriz)

11. The recalculation of characteristics of the player if you change his position during the game (it was definitely in FIFA 08 & 09).

12. Create your own club/League/championship (and with the possibility of assigning the level of the Premier League/second/third in the League) and their application in career.

13. Download of the face to players.

It seems to be. Add/fix, would you like to see in the next parts (of the relatively easy implementation of modifications).

PS Means that the game is without bugs/lags. :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Konev 10.12.19

Almost all are in Football Manager. And the coaches do a useless thing (like the salary of a player in his career for it), it's nothing to do. Just have everything. And about tactics, everything is available. Look vigilantly...

F
FabulouSS 10.12.19

1. In FM you can't play graphics and physics there are HS - and this is important.
2. Configuration schema exactly one match in simulation mode - no!!!

y
your1dv 10.12.19

1. I would like to invest somewhere that the salary of the coach. And then it grows ... and to spend on what !
- I would suggest some costumization for the coach. It sounds delusional. Well, why not.
- maybe - Home. Machine. Office - work. etc., etc., and you will immediately see where to spend money )
2. But already this topic is raised.
- I would like to see a simulation of the Match.
to see how your team plays and if something happens to interfere with it !

g
gafon2 10.12.19

Stadium editor would be washed down, etc. infrastructure

F
FabulouSS 10.12.19

gafon2
I described the most simple in terms of implementation of ideas.

How can you edit the stadiums of the giants? :)

F
FabulouSS 10.12.19

And Yes, I forgot to add here a paragraph, but it is indirectly linked to the 10th paragraph:

... To change the system pumping of players that under different conditions they evolved in different ways. Now it's too linear.