3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serdity.lis 10.12.19 03:45 am

Chicory in the bushes (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Hello, I play in the Sigerous Mod and at some point I got so burnt that nearly blew the game to hell. And here's why: I can't play a game where I can't see shit through the bushes and NPCs they stupidly ignore and shoot me in the head and throw grenades JUST at my feet. Prompt, whether fashion which gives more realism and will remove most annoying shooting through the bushes and the fact that these snipers throw grenades at weird trajectories directly in my forehead. Can I casualist, but sorry, I don't know how to kill a camp of bandits, when I throw fire it is unclear which Bush, and if clear, it is not clear exactly where in the Bush the bandit, with me on the CD fly 2-4 grenades. Burnt.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snowguard 10.12.19

serdity.lis
Don't know how in the RFP, but in the PM file m_stalker.ltx. Kind of the same everywhere it is called. There is a section [stalker_vision_free] and [stalker_vision_danger]. In the sections there is an option transparency_threshold responsible for the vision of NPS through transparent objects, including trees and shrubs. I don't remember exactly, but it seems the more the value, the worse the NPC see through the vegetation. I have is 1.0, the NPCs through the bushes fire never store, counter the visibility is reduced to zero. I told you everything, exactly as it looks in the PM, look for himself in this fashion, I can't guarantee that everything is one to one.

s
serdity.lis 10.12.19

Snowguard
Thank you very much. Yes, it was there, I put it on 1 and now everything is much better. Now at least some tactics can be built.

S
Sidorovich12 10.12.19

Online Stalker is. Hiding in the bushes, and you from the other end of the map with a sniper kill. Is everyone playing online is completely removed the grass.

A
AlGen 10.12.19

cheaters in single?
until then came progress...