3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KogaTenno 10.12.19 03:45 am

Rudeness and Degradation!!! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

So this one here a Messenger came to my crib, brought a message from the Jarl, and then leaned against a beam and standing. I think: - Well, let's worth, you may go....It has three game day... -___-... What I just did, chopped into pieces with the help of Yamato, lowered controlled by the undead mages of the Necronomicon and killed two saber-toothed tigers have brought them to life using necromancy and turned them on this Messenger-invader, but he instead of die - bent, crouching on one knee panting: - A mne till pizdy!. And so I think, if I delete it using the console, it can be fraught with bugs, is there a way
TO KILL HIM??! HY-HY!!

PS - screen why it is not, but it was a messenger who runs on Skyrim and gives pisma alert.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 10.12.19

KogaTenno
You can try to open the console to click a pointer on this messenger, to leave home and enter the console command (all this time the messenger needs to be selected in the console) moveto player without the quotes. It must move to the character. If you do not help, you can try a little different without choosing a messenger pointer. Just type 00039FB7.moveto player.

p
predator999 10.12.19

Really console is clean and all business. Why dancing with a tambourine.

K
KogaTenno 10.12.19

DocB1995 He sensed that I was plotting against him and he fled, but thanks for the advice, for the future will come in handy!

S
SOYuZ 10.12.19

Enslaved and after , just the fine gold and... Kill all you want (they will raspada kroie quest)... and anyone!!!

D
Darak5959 10.12.19

KogaTenno
For the future - open console, click on on the menace and enter disable. And God forbid you type MarkForDelete, then you can simply take to remove Skyrim :)

D
DocB1995 10.12.19

Darak5959
For the future - open console, click on on the menace and enter disable
And thereby cut off this messenger in the game. And then you wonder why me quest news don't come, because I without them they can't. Great advice. Slightly better team markfordelete" so-and-so. Why so perverted, if you can just technote NPC somewhere away team moveto?

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 10.12.19

the rudeness I see, and degradation where?

n
nordwind24 10.12.19

put the mod Jaxonz Positioner and forget about these petty issues. with this mod you will be able to remove the messenger, to copy about twenty riders( and take into service a couple)) anyway, this mod opens up almost limitless possibilities in construction, etc. for example, you can push to the town of mammoth or saber-toothed and amused to see how wet it) or to build in any place, Lodge, house, Villa,castle, Palace, tower and all that in a head will climb without an editor right in Skyrim.

R
Richards 10.12.19

Fashion acting up again not otherwise)))

D
Darak5959 10.12.19

DocB1995
You knock out a certain, but not all. Tested more than once. The same effect as in the murder of an annoying friend.

v
vftor 10.12.19

nordwind24
nordwind24 wrote:
to build anywhere in the house
To build with the positioner, of course, but to fully transfer the house to another location by the positioner does not work (the house is not highlighted), although some write that it is possible, but how is unclear.
Also tried to deepen the pool positioner does not work.

D
DocB1995 10.12.19

Darak5959
You knock out a certain, but not all. Tested more than once
Why not use the same markfordelete? Is exactly the same effect, but the saving will not accumulate records of deleted characters. Unlike the commands disable where saves would become clogged disconnected entities.

D
Darak5959 10.12.19

DocB1995
Because the command markfordelete PERMANENTLY deletes the object from the game. Want to break already zabagovanny Skyrim? The flag in hands!

D
DocB1995 10.12.19

Darak5959
Because the command markfordelete PERMANENTLY deletes the object from the game itself
It removes. But the command disable only disables. What is more harmful? Bloated save game from the entries that are just disabled and not used by the game, or save game with the remote unnecessary entry? Program to clean save of Skyrim, just delete unused entries. So they do the same thing as the command markfordelete. This is so, note. And even a small educational program. What the team disable that team markfordelete clean only RefID object (NPC in this case). Only Reference, that is the link. If the messenger can zastavnitsky again after the command disable, he same can zastavnitsky and after markfordelete, because spawn use BaseID. But I'm not sure after disable he spawned, because it is the same character in the game world as everyone else. It is not some entity that only appears when you need to convey a letter to the player. I haven't tried, but I can safely say that both console commands will break the same messenger, and it is therefore recommended not to go into such a jungle, but just to move it away very simple command moveto, which AT 100% will not harm the game.

PERMANENTLY removes the object from the game itself.
I will add that it is utter nonsense and ignorance of the mechanic of the engine. It doesn't work. From the games do not delete any other shell commands inside of the game itself. From save - Yes, you can delete, but not out of the game files. It is possible to rotate only through the Creation Kit. A simple experiment: to load a save game, delete an object or NPC team markfordelete" and no saves to load the same save game. In the result, NOTHING will be DELETED. I'm with this game since the release. I have mods on it stranded 2012 somewhere 500 pieces, if not more, some of which I personally edited to your taste. And tell me about basic console commands? Very funny to read this especially about removes the object from the game. The tummy can be torn.

Want to break already zabagovanny Skyrim? The flag in hands!
It's not zabagovanny, although markfordelete used quite often. Perhaps it is because I do not complain about console commands that you don't understand, in situations in which you can do without them... hmm, maybe so.

n
nordwind24 10.12.19

vftor
I'm doing this. kirincich run and collect different tile for walls, ceilings, floors. the different columns and other beautiful things for the interior and exterior. then choose a place in the house itself and apart brick by brick put what my heart currently desires. similarly, it is possible to alter the Lorne house in Skyrim. decorate your house from the outside(e.g. the house of the warm winds) or separate outdoor a house to build in the city or above the city or under the city)))) come to my page see my earlier houses) of course they wait to be steeper) come also to my channel on YouTube https://clck.ru/F9aqo there are a few demonstration videos that can be roughly done with a positioner in the hands) and any object(including rocks, grass, etc. you can highlight using the console. the only limitation is that you cannot create location, but you can build in any available.

v
vftor 10.12.19

nordwind24
Clear. In General, it is necessary to build and I don't like to build. It is better to download ready when you see in the Internet any.

u
uram 10.12.19

KogaTenno
kill the messenger? Easily, you go to ck - find all couriers, they are actually not a lot-remove the tick from immortality but put a tick on respawn-save the file. In fact, create a basic ESP mod.You go into the game and cut the messengers all you want....