3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VITULJA 10.12.19 03:46 am

turok does not start (Turok)

the game does not start!!! rather the sound is there but no video when you start the monitor changes the resolution of 44 Hz to 60!!! horror full!!! help me plizzzzz!!! vista sp1. video geforse 8800gts, 6gb memory, PERC corel2duo 2.4 e6600. mother asus p5e!!!
71 Comments
Sort by:
E
EDDISON 10.12.19

again Vista, stavte expi and there will be no problems, and Vista to the 2nd service pack burner

E
Eduard S. 10.12.19

support Eddisona

j
jona0707 10.12.19

People?Where are the saves?(XP)

V
VITULJA 10.12.19

damn I asked for help, and you delete the Vista! the fact of the matter is that all games are Turks and that's the problem

E
EDDISON 10.12.19

Eduard S.
about Hello! =)

A
Android 07 10.12.19

Strange, but I have on XP is the same thing. The sound of music, black screen and cursor from Windose white. Authorization is 85 Hz. However when I removed the install folder from both the DirectX folder, but there they are old. I have installed already in March ' 08 Why are both disks the same folder do not understand.

E
EDDISON 10.12.19

hmm this is the problem, or the image is broken or the computer has problems

j
jona0707 10.12.19

Found a way to rip the saves!In any folder go to TOOLS---FOLDER---VIEW---Show hidden files and folders(put a tick)Then restart the computer(although maybe not necessary)Then we go C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Touchstone there are saves.
Now please to anyone!Please throw off the saves for the game, and the game crashes in the beginning.

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

Android 07
EDDISON_
Same problem. What you have at the computer. Simple I think this all because of vidyuhi.
Read, lay in the game folder: http://forums.playground.ru/turok/185819/
my most recent and predposlednii post.(

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

EDDISON_
Well cha normal PC, what cha did not go it??Strange, Ian, I have cha..
LAN will understand.)

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

Android 07
EDDISON_
Pressing Enter and after that appear, then write here!!!!!!!?????????
Personally, I have: pix.PlayGround.ru

E
EDDISON 10.12.19

rocked obraz? 5 gigs of rip or the original 12 gigs?

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

I put from disk.

Android 07
EDDISON_
Pressing Enter and after that appear, then write here!!!!!!!?????????

P. S. it is necessary to understand with it, why it doesn't work!!???

A
Android 07 10.12.19

The computer requirements are not satisfied. Video ATI 9800 XT; the mother Board Abit IS7 Intel 82865 PE, and the game even 9ххх does not support. Only percents P4 2,6 HT fit. There is a conspiracy but with the companies that the population fled to the store for new computers. :) The legend of Targon demanded Shader model 3, but this is even cooler. And this despite the fact that judging by the reviews the old engine, and no graph?

K
Kirim 10.12.19

Help plz!! Run the game, writes :
General protection fault!
history: address 0x48.... and something more:)

Help plz

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

Attention! Pirate version of the game crashes with the error below, wait for the license! All questions and requests for assistance will be punished by excommunication from the topic.

The error text:

General protection fault!

History: Address = 0x48dfa0 (filename not found)
Address = 0xa9fe66 (filename not found)
Address = 0xaa0186 (filename not found)
Address = 0x9f8734 (filename not found)
RegisterWaitForInputIdle() Address = 0x7c816d4f (filename not found)

forums.ag.ru/?board=fps&action=display&num=1194194040

B
Bodrick 10.12.19

Phantom[Special Forces]
The problem with the error "General protection fault"! solved. It is possible that a conflict previously installed drivers AGEIA with those on the disc(those who set the default when you install the game). I removed the AGEIA Drivers, I ground a problem with CClaner(just in case) and then installed the wood again, only this time manually from the disk. Please note, to delete the game not worth the disc my also pirates.
Having solved one problem, there appeared the following).....after the launch of the company's introductory video always repeats itself, thereby not blowing the game. Who knows how to solve this question write!!! Who can upload the recorded (preferably in the beginning of the game)? Thanks in advance!!!

K
KenNy37 10.12.19

and MNU this problem, put 1 NoDVD try to run crashes error memory cannot be read, put another NoDVD game supposedly runs, ie hanging in the processes, loading 100% percent, it operativka, but after about 10 sec after starting the process itself ends, someone will tell you in Chom case?

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

Th at cha at the computer? Maybe he does not pull!?

Y
YMKA_A 10.12.19

KenNy37
Mine you just have a bad No-dvd :)
try to download the new noside or you have a bad installer.