3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 10.12.19 03:47 am

Questions on the passage of the Corkscrew. Help. (Postal 2)

Well. I think postal 2 Shtopor Zhzhot. If you have questions, please ask them in this thread. Than I can help.
PS: JUST PASSING!
44 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamadril 10.12.19

Help me! Stuck on Tuesday. You need to go to some 3 home. In one (the basement) sent in, in another (V. p. I.) - chase through the rooms, in the third (Oriental medicine) - the alleged closed door. What's the point?
PS: I will be glad to learn about all the jokes: the secret area, super-duper-weapons, etc.

k
killerbug 10.12.19

In General, he was sitting on the Tuesday 2 days.
What would profti this mission you need to go in a different sequence
1)go to section V. PP (there will be invited to go on kabinetam, should all be normlano, but I had a glitch with the scripts, I had to load earlier saves)
2) you out in Jolly body (it is necessary go down to the basement and find the room where the big TV is and man. Talk to desisexyboy. Viides from the building, taking you to the police Department.From mentovki go to the center)
3) doides to the center, zahodish, prohodish at the end of the first floor, and the door is on the left. It will immediately start the movie. In General, if that does not work, load the old saves, the game glukonata fully
Secrets in igruhe no.
About weapons: slingshot moezhno find in a mental hospital, and socks in one of the houses near the house postal. In principle I do not founded but the pan.

P
POSTal6 10.12.19

and I can't go too Tuesday!
there should be at the mansion to steal the incriminating evidence..
4 poster found,and 5 can not find all otsalnye posery from the wall not sryvayutsya

k
killerbug 10.12.19

2 POSTal6 dirt can stop looking. Just shoot the MP who gives you this mission. What you get posters, nothing will change. Still he should be killed.

B
Bonevers 10.12.19

Killerburg, where the prison is the surgeon(1 day)? Searched the upstairs lever pulled-nifiga...

k
killerbug 10.12.19

It is necessary to inspect all premises on the territory of the prison from the outside. Ie to go and see where in the building a lattice. Find bars, find and surgeon. There are not many buildings, so take a look around where the buildings have grid. I need to find. to more accurately describe yet.

P
POSTal6 10.12.19

killerbug
I need your cock to draw!where to go...(then to airport)
this Wednesday

B
Bonevers 10.12.19

Thanks for the answer, but he didn't take me... Just passed the game completely.
POSTal6
Will be responsible for killdebuga:) You need to go to the notary, in a gay club Nasty Hans. Near the dance floor will be one nasty ( friend of the notary). Talk to him, he will send you dancing on the dance floor. Go to the site( to start the movie as you dance in and out of the notary). Get up to the second floor, talk to the notary, and give pictures.

P
POSTal6 10.12.19

what color is his shirt(blue,green or purple)
and to whom they are not suitable I am told that Wali itseld,th broad shoulders, etc!

B
Bonevers 10.12.19

Color don't remember just went to a gay club and go straight... Pass the dance floor, and I see that with two doors wall opposite is a contradiction.He stands alone, and nifiga does. So calculate:)

P
POSTal6 10.12.19

or maybe there is a save game one after this mission?

O
OLEGator 10.12.19

in short, I schA on Tuesday while I think Sedna will go through the entire game so
also help
and send me on soap the saves, I'll just go back and send
soap:[email protected]
and write a note in the letter
***corkscrew***
will help everyone!

P
POSTal6 10.12.19

those I threw the soap saves!only there are three of them....
you need to pass the mission where you have to go to a notary...
then the notary does not come pliz!

O
OLEGator 10.12.19

OK wait

O
OLEGator 10.12.19

sorry dude I just have a modem and I nesmog you back such a large selvi to send so not otpravlyat saves me and ask
well in short there is need to take a photo of the member then the below signed petitou her a subscription you can ask any
they need five signatures and then go to the natarius
understand?I hope Yes

c
cossack666 10.12.19

Lord!

Tell me it is possible in this fashion to use some cheats? Sometimes need.

k
killerbug 10.12.19

Cossack666 2 cheats are the same as in the original Postal2. Console and actualize the exact same.

c
cossack666 10.12.19

thanks killerbug!

c
chilly willy 10.12.19

Stuck on finding a surgeon in prison. All bypassed. All examined. Can't find it. About lattices, so it's a prison, almost all buildings have a grid. But there is no Chirila. Help! At least describe where it should be. And how it looks.

c
chilly willy 10.12.19

Well, actually, I found the answer on the forum Akella. It is necessary to go into the building right down there where the cameras and go to the door with a small window, there are single camera and have come to the door, one camera and talk to the surgeon who ISA door. Ugh, how did people know? I imagine all the head broke.