3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tajboy 10.12.19 04:21 am

Threat level 0 (Mad Max)

Guys, faced with such trouble: I want on the caps of the machine spikes to fasten, it requires a lower level of threat in the territory of jita to 0. So, I completed all tasks on site all minefields cleared the camps were liberated, but the threat level is still at a minimum 1. What else needs to be done? On the map, more jobs for the liberation of the territory there.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvatoresss 10.12.19

While playing on this site hold down the button (X) and it will give you all the information about the area that made, and not complied.
Perhaps from the above you have not finished scared or snipers are not all killed.
Check it out.

d
dimon-alfa 10.12.19

the map also displays of old that have not completed (bring on the desired area and to the right shows what is left)

t
tajboy 10.12.19

Thank you, guys) Helped)

C
CEMENTATOR 10.12.19

respect. useful advice.

s
slipknot326 10.12.19

I got it all done and the threat level 1.

R
Roy jons 10.12.19

tajboy
mines obtrusive also a threat is lowered)

A
Artem Kucevol 10.12.19

I got it all done, but...
In the area where the castle is jita captured 3 of the camp, but on the map and after X writes that 2... What to do?

H
Hirok 10.12.19

The same garbage was on Krakatau Brochures. Both camps captured, but writes that only 1/2.

V
Vadim Bayduk 10.12.19

Every time I opustite threat to 0 on the plains of default all made but writes that the camp is not captured by what to do ?????

s
saa0891 10.12.19

As already mentioned above,see the map for regions,each with a description that made,last paragraph - minefield.

That was zero,all minefields should be cleaned,some will have to search,use buggy repair guy,the dog is a great review and it detects mines at a distance.

V
Vadim Bayduk 10.12.19

IT DOESN'T HAVE A NAME EVERYTHING IS DONE BUT THE APP LOGNR NOT SESETAN , AND IT IS OPEN AND 100 %

P
Pavel Volodin 10.12.19

Guys throw off the map minefields from jita

P
Pavel Volodin 10.12.19

all drive found

j
jonkov 10.12.19

Guys who realties was such a disaster that did not open a single route of convoy in sand canyons.The route which is just to the territory of the black womb.Help pliz,if there is certainly out

j
jonkov 10.12.19

And maybe does anybody have sohranenki just to touch on the above map.Which is closed from the beginning

W
WDmitriyW 10.12.19

So what to do if I'm in the territory of the Colossus (Jeet) shows that 1/2 of captured camps, and I have captured both 100%. As a threat to 0 to release??

g
grag 20 10.12.19

the problem I have is that everything is captured at 100% but still 1 level of threat

E
Eremite_City 10.12.19

jonkov
http://yadi.sk/d/i7ElA9gsxtDMb there last files.
Recently passed jita 100% + small side quests..
Remained so until the clean up one area, another - a foot.
It's easier and less hemorrhoids enemies. Every archive - in the area.

M
Marongo 10.12.19

in General, the decrease in the level of threat depends on what eliminate snipers, convoys, bases or towers?

A
Alan_Kretov 10.12.19

jonkov
Pass company, there is a route on one of the job offers