3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 10.12.19 04:21 am

Optimization (World War 3)

As you have a running game?
Something I quite sad.
i7 3770, 6gb 1060. The system is not heavily loaded - sometimes download percent none percent 30-40% and fps in some places in the area 35. First tried the ultra. Then put the middle - nothing has changed)
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
bullseye76 10.12.19

It is not there. Well this is an early alpha version. 8700k i7 gtx 1080 Snapdragon gives 60-70 fps. And of RAM it eats under 14GB.

L
LordVaeder 10.12.19

i3 2120 + 1060 +8озу = well is on medium-high probably in the 45-65 tolerant so to speak)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

meagarry
Optimization of horror, this first alpha version, the second is the engine as PUBS and voracious and difficult to optimized, but this is not krivorozhye you probably will be able...

T
T2 FLAIR 10.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
Well, the UE4 engine itself is good and productive , then more cannot the developers as actually PUBG

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

Gen.Strickland
laugh about the productive UE4 ) all games coming out on it bottom optimized even famous not really developed here in optimization...

T
T2 FLAIR 10.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
Oh? Here is an example of good Dishonored part 1 on UE4 performance was great , got part 2 on CryEngine3 and away.... Not only that , the picture srednyachek , and sags constantly. Batman all parts are made on UE4 and all but the last one was productive. The last part , ported to 1.5 crippled , that's the reason for the poor performance. The list of games on UE4 is huge and most don't.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

Gen.Strickland
Dishonored 2 is created on the Void Engine (based on id Tech 5) I mean UE4 and all the latest games made on it is not highly optimized, Dishonored 1 created on the Unreal Engine 3... What are the developers insolent and began to moonlight in this simple navigation engine in terms of optimization, can the engine and developed all good but as already said, trash and optimization of a foot not try to...

M
Mr.FlashMode 10.12.19

Gen.Strickland
Complete nonsense written. The last part of Batman was on UE 3, and the last at 3.5. Dishonored 1 was on UE 3, Dishonored 2 on the Void Engine, including games on UE 4 with normal optimization is extremely small. (Examples of bad optimization: PUBG, We Happy Few, ARK, Vampyr is the first that came to mind, the Good: Fortnite - but there is no graphics)

T
T2 FLAIR 10.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
Mr.FlashMode
Yes ,even I ran yesterday))

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 10.12.19

for more less comfortable game at this stage suggest to put the SSD, not from budgetar...because for the budget to 5-6K the game is also a frieze...(I have R7 2700 16GB GTX 1070)and SSD 240GB on for 5000...and with all this game sags in places up to 20K/s

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Helped me avoid staters program memreduct with exposed auto cleaning when filling RAM up to 80% in the same FOV helps if to increase it to 100 and above. OneFrameThreadLag option in the game settings mandatory for inclusion.

m

Chuck_Norris_
ATP try
OneFrameThreadLag where this option is in the game? I haven't found it

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
In the schedule there will find it as would be enabled by default like all the One Frame Thread Lag- Enable, I would take a screenshot but did you know that in this game you can go to the oak crash down ) I'm here for discount took Rising Storm 2: Vietnam so there is the Unreal Engine 3 and better graphics and good optimization, so why is everything so poorly in World War 3 even looking at it that it is the alpha and dviglo Unreal Engine 4, I doubt that the release wakes the difference in great performance gains...

-
-Zion- 10.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
Gears of War 4 on UE4. Megapikselnyj, even on the bucket. I remember when it came out people played the gtx960 in 60 fps.

m

Chuck_Norris_
by enabling this option, I felt nothing

C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.12.19

-Zion-
the organizer said enough do not figure useless garbage optimization to do the Lord developed is not profitable

S
Sanya Gladkov 45 10.12.19

Don't know how anyone but I perfectly goes in 90-140fps but today's rendering was put on 200℅ so now the 70-90fps (but the enemy can see better),of course there were problems initially with the performance but at the moment all super

D
DemonXL1080 10.12.19

Sanya Gladkov 45
Support, after patch to play better, play as well as you.

A
Alpharius20 10.12.19

It's like Battlefield, not the Battlefield. Finished if it to usable condition?