3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hellniky 10.12.19 04:21 am

friezes (Tom Clancy's The Division)

good day friends!
know that similar topics already,but my situation is slightly different.
when you play a solo fps on medium graphics settings 45-60. No freezes no play high.
BUT!when my group has at least one more person starts MicroProse. And the situation is-if I just entered the game and immediately joined the party, immediately teleport to his friend and immediately began to take with it the operation of the Frisians no. The entire operation can pass without a single lag. But once we're in open world and go through one or two of the incident, or just to meet a pack of mobs in its path, friezes here. And they do not let go until you restart the game. Again in a solo game, no such problems. i3 4170 gtx960 with overclocking 8gb of RAM. Yes, I know that the computer is not the latest,but until I play one 45-60 standards issues without freezes.
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 10.12.19

hellniky
A similar situation, if you play with someone, gtx 1080 /i7 4770k/32gb, ultra settings

T
TimKar 10.12.19

Generally there are the Frisians, config profile

h
hellniky 10.12.19

is there a solution?or ideas what is the reason?someone has cured this problem?

C
Castell400 10.12.19

In my experience, the problem with friezes, not podgryzayuschie textures because of the ubi servers or your Internet ping. Helps me rejoining the game or the connection to the other (to change the server/room).

R
Raggared 10.12.19

Guys, I'm sick of repeating to anyone who writes about the friezes. In short, all those who have 8GB of RAM(like me), you can calm down and stupid to buy more RAM, because ALL of the friezes are now connected because of it, but rather because of the lack of it, as the game now eats more than 10GB of RAM easy. It doesn't matter as all or none as all. if in all respects the config of your computer fits the system requirements, then the problem is in 99% of cases it is in the RAM.

S
Shape102 10.12.19

Alex Thirteenth
Friend. It is not in RAM, and the memory leak of the game. Look at the system requirements of the game, min should be 6 gigs in rivers's 8 gigs. It is not in RAM

D
Delphis 10.12.19

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

hellniky
Describe your story. (GTX 1070 / i5 /16GB / Win 10). Personally, I have the problem began with the release of patch 1.5 (to the beam) started to have freezes, which never had before. No. But now it is. And especially bright friezes (twitching, jerking of the picture) appear in certain places. Although, to some extent, can be observed everywhere. One of such bright spots is the crossroads in the sixth sector of TK.There's still a boss hanging around. Next to the large Christmas balls. Near the evacuation.

Noticed that if you come in solo to intersection and fight with mobs in 90% of cases, the picture will be smooth. But if taxied to the intersection in the party, with 100% caught friezes. Up to a moment's loss of control Persian. Never faced such a problem. This effect is particularly characteristic of the dark area. But, if the long run, it is observed in the city.

Tried all that you can. Different combinations of quality settings games, swap files and drivers. Nothing helps. This problem is not just me alone. For example, a friend of this thing is even brighter. And one of the iconic places - this notorious intersection. Although many friends, according to them, everything is fine and no freezes.

Again, I repeat that earlier had no problems. I don't know what to think. Maybe all the fault of Win 10 (upgrade any has been left) can patch 1.5, maybe something else, but this situation really angry.

They say that after the patch the 1.5 memory leak occurs. But why, then she's the one stopping to play and have no other problems?

The situation of the monitor with MSI Afterburner + RivaTuner. I was also given that the game consumes about 8 GB operativki and from 5 to 12 GB of paging file. Fps is always 60. (it is locked for me). But the interesting thing is, when I see the friezes, then not work, judging by the numbers that gives a monitoring program. Mystic.

Alex Thirteenth
I have 16 gig of RAM. My friend has 16 gig of RAM. It does not cure us from the Frisians. Of course, if we are talking about the same problem.

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

Delphis
It's all good, of course. But, in my case, to misiti was suddenly after patch 1.5 with the same graphics tinctures.

D
Delphis 10.12.19

SeregaTyl
Yes, easier the incentive to create a theme, all the same people there anymore

d
dobryy vanya 10.12.19

Alex Thirteenth
12Гиг,friezes there are as rightly said,it was the weekend

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

Yubiki finally recognized his school with friezes, excessive CPU utilization and loss of control. Promise to fix next week a big patch. And DX 12 will add. And it's pretty decent up overall performance for owners of a new vidyuhi, and tenth Windows. At least on PTS the new DX 12 well-proven.

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

Don't know how anyone, but after yesterday's patch that introduced HH 12 and was supposed to correct the loss of control and load percents on 100% noticed this:

In HH 12, with the farm Bronius Barrett on the fourth day and took a full bouquet friezes and loss of control for a few seconds. The same was and download of of percent to 100%. I hope that today's those works that will improve. Although the faith they have practically none. Once again. Before the release of patch 1.5 everything was fine, but then... something went wrong in the Danish Kingdom.

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

unsubscribe here and in another thread about freezes, it can help anyone information.

They say that the friezes and the loss of character control is a problem peculiar only to the work of the Division in Windows 10 and all is treated by installation of Windows 7.

If guilty, the tenth wind, you'll soon find out. Tonight stuck in the system unit another broom, poured it on the latest build of Windows 7. Now I'm on the computer the two OSes Win 10 and Wn 7. And two copies of the game on different screws. Really the Division is still not tests, because it was already too late. But first the small tests (with the same setup graphs) showed that the total FPS on Win 7, DX 11, just below, than Win 10 to DX 11. But as in any case far beyond the required FPS I 60 fps (I play with a plane), it does not affect gameplay. Friezes and loss of control, while, on Win 7 DX 11 is not caught. (On Win friezes is). And that is very encouraging. Over the weekend, it should finally be clarified According to the results accomplish your goal.

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

Attention! The verdict. Friezes in the Division because of a conflict with Windows 10. (who is to blame yubiki or Mikey's question). Put on the second computer operating system Windows 7. Friezes in the Division lost. Download ten - frieze. Download seven - Friesian no. Recommend.

K
Kot v Tapkah 10.12.19

Frieze on seven x64. Through hours 6 games

a
angel969 10.12.19

SeregaTyl
I don't think 10kA fault=)for me and 10kA 10kA my brother,I get freezes,it's all good,although my computer is more powerful and more Opera=)12дирескт haven't checked for him just swerve the game and all came restart only)))

S
SonyK_2 10.12.19

Kot v Tapkah wrote:
Frieze on seven x64. Through hours 6 games
I have some games from yubikov (including this one), arbitrarily large worlds, with time to stop to complete the RAM. Play with the included Afterburner and see how the game gradually fill it to the max. Recently played in Wildlands - over time, the game scored all 16 GB of RAM (config in the profile). A few seconds powermail (frame rate plummeted), but noticed that the number of memory consumption has decreased a bit (dropped from 16 to 15 odd GB). Turned the game and looked the paging file - it was over 3 GB (it normally costs at a minimum - 16 MB). Continued to play more and haven't noticed that (rarely for the 16 GB handles), but before leaving game again he looked OP - he has had more than 8 GB. Installed on the system SSD dynamic FP - if necessary, increasing itself, after the restart is reduced to a minimum.
Spoiler

S
Steve Taller 10.12.19

decided to download the demo from steam to play in dh11 and дх12 the game is the same, the demo weighs 50 gigs as a game, I don't know whether all of the patches, but optimize in the game like this, what is most interesting is the fact that it is played in such a comfortable fps, 1080p and 1440p my card draws, but 4K certainly not her destiny, but Frisians and podlahoviny not noticed