3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Insol1888 10.12.19 04:21 am

Got the friezes or...... (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good evening, everyone. I have gotten so Tom Clancy's The Division, I think finally gonna play this game, but it was not there I do not understand what the matter is whether the Internet is driving so that is my system, and the system is. I3 41-50 (3.5 Hz 2 cores) GTX660 and 8 gigs of Opera. The situation is play the game the first 15-20 minutes normal then starts addddddd. Run then shoot and then you.... so I hung on for about 15 seconds then abruptly droop with the rise of fps to 60-80 and so continues until you are out of the game. Settings was cut at very very very low and all the same. And now the question is: what is the reason of my problem?. Iron or Inet? XY Hu
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shape102 10.12.19

Insol1888
You can buy that will be very good for The Division. Or just wait when the memory leak fixed(((

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

unsubscribe here and in another thread about freezes, it can help anyone information.

They say that the friezes and the loss of character control is a problem peculiar only to the work of the Division in Windows 10 and all is treated by installation of Windows 7.

If guilty, the tenth wind, you'll soon find out. Tonight stuck in the system unit another broom, poured it on the latest build of Windows 7. Now I'm on the computer the two OSes Win 10 and Wn 7. And two copies of the game on different screws. Really the Division is still not tests, because it was already too late. But first the small tests (with the same setup graphs) showed that the total FPS on Win 7, DX 11, just below, than Win 10 to DX 11. But as in any case far beyond the required FPS I 60 fps (I play with a plane), it does not affect gameplay. Friezes and loss of control, while, on Win 7 DX 11 is not caught. (On Win friezes is). And that is very encouraging. Over the weekend, it should finally be clarified According to the results accomplish your goal.

M
Metr72 10.12.19

Like in the minimal system. requirements is i5 2400, I was just playing and everything is good even on ultra) 30-60 fps without freezes. If I have 60 draw distance reduces and everything is fine

S
SeregaTyl 10.12.19

Attention! The verdict. Friezes in the Division because of a conflict with Windows 10. (who is to blame yubiki or Mikey's question). Put on the second computer operating system Windows 7. Friezes in the Division lost. Download ten - frieze. Download seven - Friesian no. Recommend.

P
PandaBoost 10.12.19

What OS is on the computer? if the answer is the one about which I think will be able to give advice... ( struggled with a similar problem since patch 1.3 ( mid-summer 2016го )

P
PandaBoost 10.12.19

SeregaTyl
Just solved the problem... have Long puzzled. ( i7 930 OC to 3.5 Ghz GTX960 4gddr5 6Gb Ram In a triple channel High plus ultra settings in Full HD 55-70 FPS...
Had the same situation with GTA V Decided 7кой ( the exact same problem on Win 10 with GTA V from a friend on 6700 I7 16Gb DDR4 Ram and GTX960 4gddr5 ) I will know Tomorrow if it'll help him 7ka....

m
manamen 10.12.19

in 7-ke sure everything is fine but fps less

h
hom1e 10.12.19

I don't know vin10, the game is exactly as smooth as before the patch. 8 GB of RAM, the game on CDM, ПЕЧ750ти

s
shhelkun 10.12.19

on 10ke all the rules

s
sarman 10.12.19

After upgrading 1.6 began to give FPS and sometimes for a place such as object box, is what that torn polygon.

A
ABRAScovyy 10.12.19

I'm fine without the Frisians, incidentally, on ancient hardware. Maybe you have the percents overheat?
intel i3 550~ Radeon R7 360~ 6gb RAM~ Resolution 2560х1080~ the paging file to 8GB~ Windows10.

M
Micosh 10.12.19

Raggared
thank you so much for the advice) stopped misiti, and not only in divisions, but in the other games))

M
Marsel Kazan 10.12.19

after 1.8 it got worse!Clearly we need a more detailed manual optimization of the current here what configs do I XS!I think I found the root and changed them but the game ignores all of this

M
Marsel Kazan 10.12.19

In short was a bit to cut the game namely all sorts of chips!Just say someone below 8 gigs operatives you vryatli help this config and do something, but I can try!
1)Before all that is written below be sure to set the game resolution you preferably (the lower the less fps eating)
and preferably to expose dx11 (with 12 the game is not friendly)
2)https://yadi.sk/d/pz55-46-3QUdGE download it and install on the way C:\Users\ваше name\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division with the replacement
3)after put the config go in the game and play (in any case do not go into the video settings menu and image otherwise the config will reset default)
4)also in uaplay turn off in the settings, all notifications and other crap that eats memory!

Everything seems!Enjoy the game!

PS I have to risiti the game stopped but after 5 hours of play vidyuhi heated and start small friezes but it seems not really interfere with

S
Steve Taller 10.12.19

decided to download the demo from steam to play in dh11 and дх12 the game is the same, the demo weighs 50 gigs as a game, I don't know whether all of the patches, but optimize in the game like this, what is most interesting is the fact that it is played in such a comfortable fps, 1080p and 1440p my card draws, but 4K certainly not her destiny, but Frisians and podlahoviny not noticed