3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VioO 10.12.19 04:25 am

Impressions of the game (The Council)

I play from the first minute I liked,intriguing plot,beautiful graphics )I liked also that there are historical characters that existed in reality )in General,the French are always a pleasant surprise with their games )really looking forward to the next episode
22 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 10.12.19

It is not clear why igrozhury so stubbornly claimed that this game - this is not a Telltale!!! This is Telltale, but Telltale early. TA - that was still trying to create the illusion of diversity and the impact player to absolutely everything. Of course, only an illusion.
The skill tree looks impressive protagonist, and it would seem that one offers a lot of opportunities for the nonlinear passage. That's just it... nothing more than a smokescreen. Because without oblade all these wonderful skills beliefs, policy, occult, interrogation and so on, and so is the game runs very quietly due to the choice of the standard answers. No, of course it's nice when investing experience points in any science is a young de richer starts to produce two passages from Wikipedia. But this fact does not change. Exactly to the same outcome of a conversation can come of nothing, and not pumping, and guided by common sense. Moreover, in some cases there is no difference in the replica of the hero when you select a dialog or standard phrase pumped skills.
And so, in General, the game is interesting. Good story, characters, detective line and a touch of mysticism. With puzzles the authors is that sometimes overdoing, trying to sound maximally intellectual. So, an hour of running around with the Bible around the paintings of the apostles and find the right verses in the Epistles - was very tedious, and obviously bolted for the record, in my opinion.

B
Bouncy Bulldozer Rage 20.01.23

Definitely worth a pass for all fans of the genre, I was hooked immediately and for a long time, I went through it twice.
The riddles are not difficult (although, as mentioned above, running around with the bible was tiring, although not necessary), the plot is interesting, the characters are pleasant, and there is variability.
I hope the studio does more of this.