3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1ceL1fe 10.12.19 04:25 am

Best choice (Kenshi)

Many who wandered on the game, please share what style of game over the top? (no cheating and editors)
Started as a hobo in the wilderness, were all in a row , when he began to shake , made a choice in favor of power-heavy workshops of samurai armor and heavy weapons. But the damage and attack speed was not impressed. Pumped melee to 80, agility to 93(!) , wearing plate shoes ( not samurai) a mask plate with no debuffs, and armor to rags + to dogfight - damage is great, but as in most cases, the enemies go HUGE crowds paltry 60 evasion generally does not help ( the character dodging can not be beat,) though the castle 90 but due to the number of enemies dumped pretty quickly, although if he hits, the damage flies at 230-there from -limb. So the question is - what is better? maxing out a weapon and walk around in heavy armor, to crowds of opponents not cause significant harm, or to combine a dogfight with heavy armor what?
And do share your tactics .
Spoiler( now is offline database, the main character walk on the map - swing )
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
N1ceL1fe 10.12.19

Spoiler

I
ImTheGREED 10.12.19

No in-game perfect tactics or weapons, a good crowd always wins (score sticks on all sides), one-on-one ranged taxis (shot>run away>repeat), 2-3 pumped brow with heavy weapons on the crowd cut very well, but can fall from the crowd with dalnik (as the beat slowly, the attack will lose when hit by arrows will eventually fall from bliznecov). Just choose what is more like it and not suffer. Most in the game is hard, better to go small balanced group of 3-5 people (and the back cover and take in and out). I'm also a loner playing, chasing criminals and simultaneously learning the world, if you see a crowd walk around in stealth, and if the crowd award then secretly cut down one by one and take the loot. PS. Is plate armor gives the possibility of evasion, it's too heavy?!

N
N1ceL1fe 10.12.19

Crossbows are generally to their pump ? In the game haven't met anyone strong with crossbows, it seems to me if one to run with him then sticks will score :) in the game turrets just crazy but 5 turgeldinov with dual harpoon-guns ramshackle crusade, and they even break down the gate did not . and the choice of crossbows are scarce , even no bows or firearms :(

H
Hydrolisk 10.12.19

One thing I know for sure. Unarmed combat is crap. Tried a sample of the hero to do, purely to see what goes where.
So hand to hand combat, Dodge and fortress about a hundred have to be that character something of the like. And against multiple enemies is not drawn. With the weapon he's trying to fend off in between shots: time to give up. And melee and bounces off to hit him again, you need to get close, and then it beat again. Shorter continuous ballet.

The conclusion I made for myself - need a party with a gun. At least five bodies. Better 10. More is not necessary, because a lot of hassle, and fight all at once to join still can not.
Weapons. As for me difficult because of the slow attack is not the best option. You can equip one character with a sword is heavy and manually send it to attack where thicker and just take while the other enemies busy.
My preference - speed weapons. As I understand it the smaller the weight, the higher the attack speed? Well, I choose the higher damage, less weight.
Armor prefer a lighter. Debut they have less evasion there. And in General it seems to me that a group dressed in light armor ogrebaet slightly less. Heavy armor is good when pumped character strength and protection and that he need not pootrubali junk too quickly.
Plus crossbows. It is only at first glance, they are useless. And when a dozen people standing in a row, it's scary. Of course crossbows should be deposited at least 30. When I arse kicking going (or when I want to kick) first crossbows can handle, and when the enemy is close off all the far and my group together cuts minced Nedobitko.

And again. You need to have a set of weapons in case fighting with robots (rubachi) and fights with the beast (two-handed). This bonus attack is sooooo helps. I conducted an experiment: armed with three Katanas and sent the beast to cut. Almost always get the same. Armed revcovery with about the same damage - take out the beasts and almost never fall.

c
cIbErTALLOS 10.12.19

And unless Dodge is running with a weapon? In the description write that like it's a chance to depart from the people without weapons, in other cases plays the role of the protection or dexterity for blocking punches.

c
cIbErTALLOS 10.12.19

I can't imagine how you can without teammates to play this game, lots of loot one can carry away, no one will have your back,will not distract the enemies while you're unconscious, I have 2 crossbowmen and 3 swordsman and song)

d
d100500 30.07.20

The falling Sun + what a thread the heavy armor = pwn all
Over the backswing could send down the crowd

S
Stilar 23.12.21

Hydrolisk
Well, of course, you bent it. I had a man with a Katana at 83 in a solo unwound 12 beaked ones. The defense with the debuff was 59 and the attack was not debuffed and was equal to about 84. As for the turrets, sometimes slavers come to me, shit from the outpost and dump me. I quote from their dialogue upon arrival: Serious outpost ... (Another person) ... Yeah ... (Leader) It's not worth it ... (hitch) Come on ... (Then they leave and while they leave, they say they'd better stick to camps of vagabonds) Well it is understandable, the last walls + For now, for the most part, double harpoon turrets predominate, but soon I will put all the drum ones. Gorillos rarely enter, sometimes a Pile of bones comes to free the Persians who have been pumped in (Unfortunately, by me, because I trained on them), but they fly off quickly. Unfortunately, my tactic did not quite work, I put the watchtower in a square near the gate behind the walls, and put the harpoon-turrets on the very top, and put the skeletons there after pumping them in. Alas, they are not shooting productively from the word at all. However, the Multi-Gate Tactic does the trick, and I have time to overtake them.

H
Hydrolisk 17.04.22

Stilar
it was a long time ago))
Now I have revised the mechanics anew. The most suitable tactic in my opinion is: someone in heavy armor with block activated and taunt and form crossbowmen from behind. Perhaps tanks will need 2-3. The crossbow is really a terrible thing. The old ballet mk1-2 is fairly easy to get, standard bolts, high accuracy and rate of fire. The damage of crossbows does not depend on skills, only accuracy and rate of fire depend on skills. If you stir up an eagle cross, then in half of the cases it one-shots a part of the body.
In terms of skills, I blurted out crap above. If defense works in the hands of a weapon, if bare fists - dodge. Therefore, if the armor cuts dodge, and you are with an ax, then you don’t give a shit about this debuff.

M
Manwie 14.05.22

Hydrolisk A bit
late, but I'll correct it, dodge works with a weapon in hand if it's well pumped, it just works more often without a weapon.