3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deepster 10.12.19 04:26 am

Is there a game like Fahrenheit? (Fahrenheit)

I was so taken in by this game that I'm looking like...
If so, pliz tell me their names.
60 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jarael 10.12.19

Try Trimpol))))

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

Overclocked: A History of Violence at of course not the Fahrenheit but the game is not bad.

S
SEM FIShER blin 10.12.19

Omikron most of all smacks of Fahrenheit!

[
[HookaH] 10.12.19

I agree c Jarael should play Dreamfall Infinite Travel.)

N
N1KO 10.12.19

Dreamfall something similar. But the best clone IMHO is Omikron The Nomad Soul as this game created by the developers and Fahrenheit. Playing Faro, you can see some Easter eggs. For example posesa the Internet or a statuette of a robot Socks on the nightstand. The game omikron will be 9 years this year. But it remains my favorite experiments. Really looking forward to the third coming of the miracle of Heavy Rain...

K
Kristallnacht 10.12.19

And I have Fable: The Lost Chapters was advised...

A
Alex Mahone 10.12.19

Fable gameplay is not very reminiscent of Fahrenheit.

K
Kristallnacht 10.12.19

And Dreamfall direct copy of Fahrenheit, right? Or Omikron? Frangadakis gameplay there is no smell... But, to each his own, of course...

K
Kot-Rin 10.12.19

No similar!!! just saying...

N
Noga Virta 10.12.19

intangible?

_
_36_ 10.12.19

No Fahrenheit similar games...

L
Liz-za 10.12.19

And when Heavy Rain will be released?

S
SEM FIShER blin 10.12.19

in 2009 (((

A
Artax 10.12.19

There is, Shenmue 1,2, but only for the Dreamcast console. But it does not matter, the torrent you can swing both parts and play them with the emulator NullDC. It can be found on the website www.emu-land.net. Good luck.

N
N1KO 10.12.19

And Dreamfall direct copy of Fahrenheit, right? Or Omikron? Frangadakis gameplay there is no smell... But, to each his own, of course...
Trimpol a similar game, as requested by the author. And omikron, of course not a copy, well, who's going to make a copy? Except that Half Life the first part in order to create one of the best count, and so a copy does not need anyone, we are here talking about the similarities and omikron in my opinion, the only game which is very similar to Fahrenheit. I am now interested in, you played Omikron The Nomad Soul? I think not, then you would not recommend Fable. This is an RPG and not a quest and does not like her.

No similar!!! just saying...
And you played Omikron? Because it has everything in Fahrenheit, and even much more, and most importantly freedom of action. Four large cities, in cars, in every town full of establishments in large quantity: gun, shooting, pharmacy, supermarket, bar, club, striptizer, the sex shop, library, Bank, mortuary temples, and various houses and much more. You have your house where you can exercise, watch TV, listen to music, can also buy in stores videokassety or audiokassety that used to listen / watch at home. Also in my house has a shower, toilet and most importantly a wife ... who can sleep on his bed)) Here, as in the Headlamp there are specific jobs which need to go in the game, you're the investigator, will arestovali criminals and residual murder and with one of them tied the game. This game for many years as I wrote above, so the graph is not like Fahrenheit, but look at the possibilities.

A
Antichrist90 10.12.19

Not in geympleyya, but the atmosphere is VERY similar quest Overclocked. And the plot draws to the end.

N
N1KO 10.12.19

Not in geympleyya, but the atmosphere is VERY similar quest Overclocked. And the plot draws to the end.
Here's the trailer for found -
The game is not old, no more a year. What's it about?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.12.19

There is a similar, but older game.
Don't even remember what platform it is (either PC or the first Sonya). -> The X-Files game.

[
[dexter] 10.12.19

Heavy Rain only for PS3 (((((
I hate these judocracy((((

W
Winterhunter 10.12.19

It is correct that advised Dreamfall.Even though it was 2 completely different games,but they are similar in genre,both games have an interesting story and thus the plot,but in Fahrenheit if the ending is kind of vague from my point of view,then in Dreamfall she is sad...

PS c Fable of course annealed bar...neighing:D