3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divannyy troll 10.12.19 04:27 am

Impressions of the game (Kenshi)

All impressions from this DIY can be expressed in one phrase: AND CHO????
+ There is bleeding from what your character does - and what?
- This system is not new, but the fact that the character receives the active and passive skill is depressing.
+ Have the ability to craft... and Cho?
- Kraft is already shoved all the games, even in God of war where it looks mildly out of place.
+ It is possible to build a base... and Cho?
- Construction of the similarity of the camp took 15 hours and it looks pathetic and even worse than Conan the exiles.
+ Multilateral project that you can play RPGs like RTS, you can choose its original condition!
- But plays like a crude piece of code and it's version 0.98!!! I've played older and saw the difference.
And there are positive sides ended as a negative:
- Visual just disgusting, even by the standards of 2013
- Design around the world - brown mess
- The characters on this background, it is generally not perceived
- All the mechanics are outdated
- The lack of plot
- System Entertain himself in rolls series, I have not been murdered and enslaved - escaped from the slaves I was again knocked out - he died...- was attacked by a lonely dog - he died.... attacked by a bunch of bandits, took the grub - unconscious.... died.... After 25 hours of play: I have 8 party members! I'm cool! Attacked by a bunch of bandits... died almost all...
- Open world is dead, just in the middle of cities spovnytysya korowai, and in the middle of the bandit base and the bandits they go on the roads - EVERYTHING!
3 out of 10
12 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSaimanx 10.12.19

Freakin ' awesome game, but damn how much more refined.

A
Aleksandr72 10.12.19

Great toy, I do not agree with a sofa Troll)) Yes, enough stocks. Yes, the game is the same as in most games. But very, very few games where it's done all at once. Either RPG or strategy, or adventyura, etc. And Yes, to me, just without the story the game goes long. What's a good mileage story for a couple of days-weeks? Here, even if it seems to have achieved everything, always, need and the opportunity to start anew. And to go completely the other way. At the expense of skill do not agree. All skills are working. I have been in the squad skalowanie a thief and a killer who can open and clean all the chests in broad daylight and behind the back standing next to the innkeeper at the bar. And in which case could discreetly and bash this landlord despite the protection. And to carry it with you)) And triple skullomania crossbowmen with eagle crosses the master class of self-production in General were not allowed clevestig creatures (Crookshanks) at a distance of hits to my unit. Did not have time to run up to him, poor guy, turned into hedgehogs of crossbow bolts. Want to see the beautiful boevka, upgrade martial arts. This skill is usually trained in hand-to-hand fight without weapons... In General, of course the game lacks a lot of things, for example construction sites in the cities of anyone's factions, where you buy the building, and not enough energy on its production. I would like to breed and sell cattle as nomads. Or catch most of these criminals into slavery and sold as slaves. It would be possible to add feature capture and withdrawal in the property of cities of the hostile faction, etc. I would not accrue to these opportunities with joy be bought in the form of DLS. Well, before you get to the DLS, the developer has something to do in the shoals and the Bahamas. But even that is enough for a long and passionate pastime. Time with the mods I have already attained so to speak of perfection in the development of their faction and base. Now decided to play without mods and not to build your base and become a treasure hunter-a traveller and a merchant. The production will be set in different cities where there is enough electricity), And then only for a short rest and pumping proizvodstvennyh skills. In General, travel around the map. Began a hungry tramp with a dog without a penny in his pocket. By the end of the month and the dog was kept and got another bull for the carriage of goods. And there was also a companion with whom got acquainted in very tragic circumstances. But this story is long, do not know will throw a screenshot of how we are caught in a dust storm in the desert. And when visibility is 0, ran into a nest of self-seekers. To win won, but had to camp to wait out the storm and heal the wounds. Not comfortable here on the forum manage the screenshots. Probably time to call it a day, and the pages on the forum enough about this game there's much to tell))) Very impressed))

PS
Something not watch the screenshot made the game 210 KB weight((( Nifiga not clear, loaded or not.

g
gildemar 10.12.19

Divan Troll wrote:
- Visual just disgusting, even by the standards of 2013
Well, personally, I like this visual quite satisfied. Just remember Morrowind, which I was delighted. The same Gothic 2 looked like. Yes, Gothic 3 feels not much better visually, but was played on hurrah.
Divan Troll wrote:
- Design around the world - brown mess
Here people will use weapons of mass destruction, will be interesting to see what will become of our planet. I am not fond of potapa, but the meaning is clear.
Divan Troll wrote:
- All the mechanics are outdated
And I really like it.
Divan Troll wrote:
- The lack of plot
I now develop your city to check whether it is possible to create your Empire and all the bend. If this is not possible, then I agree: approval of the developers the full freedom of the will is false. But if this can be done...
Divan Troll wrote:
- Open world is dead, just in the middle of cities spovnytysya korowai, and in the middle of the bandit base and the bandits they go on the roads - EVERYTHING!
Here I will not argue: there has always been the enemy respawned NPCs...
In my opinion, NPCs are not reasonable: I wish they came in my city and asked to settle it, asked for protection. So as soon as I create the equipment, someone self-appointed (if there is a free Persians) to work on it. Or is there both?

v
vasiv 10.12.19

The game is raw and lacks mechanics: quests, trenazherov strength and agility, interaction with NPCs, descriptions and activity fractions, elements of cyber punk is not finalized (they don't count, the skeletons of miserable hands by default). Strategic formed sparse in terms of interaction with the factions. The inability to feed the hungry. To crossbows was Luke, before the release, why it was removed from the game?

But to take the game to cost similar to RimWorld in 3D. I personally happy. Developed/developed and promised to develop the project.

And now the pros: the Atmosphere. Racism, racial and sexual. You can rebuild the Fort, to shake men to kidnap the shogun of the Union of cities and Staritsa in the dust (really from them and not hidden) from characters with stats of 90+. There are bare animals. Acid rivers and acid rain. Death rays from the sky (only during the day). The world swings with you. There are fish people (young revoluta on the island!). You can be slidenum cannibals and the local fauna as completely or partially. Slavery and the opportunity to become a slave because of the number of hunter people around. Funny dialogues about life and light swearing. Exodus. Ninja. Mad.

x
xSaimanx 10.12.19

Vasil wrote:
To crossbows was Luke, before the release, why it was removed from the game?
Like there has never been, and if was probably washed down to the mod on bows, but they are not.

N
N1ceL1fe 10.12.19

Entertain themselves or find a purpose ? Yes please - lots of factions , support them, learn lore, entering with them into the Union, to eradicate enemies. But I did not like, I wanted one to play.. independent.... and then it began...to build and to do in a foreign locations generally problem - they all go begging, taxes require mercenaries to send. scored of homeless , was taken to the desert, put 2 sheds 1 traded in the second locked when you come to beg, run 2-3 of a mercenary in the barn, covered it and repaired the door the homeless, that didn't break :D those inside were cut down, stripped and swayed on them, this WHOLE fuckin ' barn after an hour turned into a room with a mass of blood and severed limbs, corpses were taken out, they flocked animals, animals kill collecting meat, cooked and fed people. Actually quite fun. His large offline database in the future, too, managed to build, protect raiders did not penetrate ( 5 turrets(dual harpoons)) stand, built a farm, a bar ( kitchen ), production resources/ production of weapons/armor, everything is done very properly and ( the main thing that was where to put). the largest income received from the sale of grog ( wheat quickly done, grog, too, put 2 machines on processing and plenty of barrels for storage) until it is cooked shy - dragging to sell the mules.

a
aleksandr zavalishin 10.12.19

Just started to play, but the beginning is not bad. Love the atmosphere of hopelessness of the post-Apocalypse.

N
N1ceL1fe 10.12.19

UPD impression. Played well.. honestly ? got bored of the whole juice of the game in the weakness of your character and the horrors of this world where you can kill animals/raiders/other hazards. Rocked only 1 character, pumped fortress - 92/severe - 86/defense -92/power 80 the rest of the weapons 50-60 (except crossbows ). While was rocking it was very interesting
Spoiler( although stealing the game just citerna - SOOO much easier game with a big hole in the sense that it is possible in the first bar you can collect cups of garbage every ( not yet see) to throw him back on the floor again to pick up, so procacia to 50 has no problems and you can haul almost EVERYTHING in any quantity )while I was working out and ran only 1, giving poluchennyi stuff, eating meat. Collected books, studied technology in the city HUB, most everything I could have studied, gathered a bunch of homeless people from taverns, bought slaves ( about 20 ) and put your base in the desert
Spoiler(yeah, so very little water, to a maximum of 10% of well found)and away - extraction of resources, creation of stroimaterialov, the construction of the farm and, further, the production, the walls and gates stood turelik swinging fast, no zaraditi and could not. What should I do ? nothing special, cut the Holy nation, the city captured shinobi of the allied cities is almost there, the hive Queen and the king have too. The point in the production did not see the blacksmith swinging quickly
The spoiler( on this very nice set of robots, fast swinging, do not want to eat, I would do all the workers would make robots )a lot of weapons and it is a decent . But to buy it from your counter at all nobody wants Tuscany to the cities and sell the most? weak fun . it would be good to create/send offline some caravans , but alas, the game yet. Don't know what to do next. run across the map ( and with the switch on database and the main character is a pleasure - a long loading and then everything slows down) looking for enemies, gathered almost all the weapons quality of the Mata. It is good that the game supports mods, are now planning to start again , with a couple of mods to trade, it can somehow revive the game, Oh.. and was wondering...

a

N1ceL1fe
And do not tell why there is two slots under the weapon, it still only uses the main.

N
N1ceL1fe 10.12.19

Alexander Zavalishin
if you noticed, in the second slot you can put only one-handed, if you have 1 slot Duroc and he hurt his hand, he will not be able to fight, take a sword from the 2nd slot.

a

N1ceL1fe
And I thought like, have to choose. Thank you.

c
cIbErTALLOS 10.12.19

I believe that the game is just fire! You need to give her 15 hours of her time, to understand that she's awesome. Then you will not notice how time will fly.Play excitedly already the 2nd week and all the advice.Started a common scenario on medium difficulty, with a few Grand cash,izgolyatsya with sliders complexity did not, but the second time definitely try))) First impressions of the game was just TERRIBLE: graphics, miserable architecture of bodies and landscape brought a terrible longing, ridiculous little people and strange animals. But that's the background, and in the first place is the question And what I need to do???
Sorry that the game teaches minimally and mildly intriguing, so most will skip past it. I myself after 5 hours of play wanted to remove it, just didn't know what to do in this game. The next day we decided to go to the forum to read how someone is playing and making the game.
Summary: Decided to stay a bit in it and stay a thief: descargar stealth, hacking, and killing, and stealing. Probably with this and rushed my journey in this game.
Here you decide what task to put itself to reach her. I don't even know what she picks you up? Maybe a unique hero upgrade, lots of things and devices, awesome medicine and injuries, a large number of buildings, cities, races, enemies. Enough to play a day or two and you're already greeted the dawn with it)))
Oh, how hard the beginning was, it got to the point that I its pile - assassin in stealth mode, sneaking up to enemies in the night, cut down, stripped them naked, took away weapons, and then fought with them)))So it was easy pokachivaetsya. Now I have 5 satellites and two bulls, and I still get kicked all the time)))
10из10 and point