3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valet_Saint 10.12.19 04:27 am

Than punished the cheats in the game? (Fallout 4)

Asylum 88 want to do the wiring but not enough copper... Want Nacional for tired to look for it... But chitirai dangerous because I'm afraid to screw up the transmission... please Help...
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
bladiz 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
does not punished

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Valet_Saint wrote:
I'm afraid to screw up the passage...
Can't fuck up,not the main four with a perk and leveling,stuff can easily add,well, even if much build a shelter,can slow down if the computer is weak.

V
Valet_Saint 10.12.19

saa0891
Thanks for the reply. And that worn out look of copper and ceramics. How to use batch ? Bought a batch from a dealer and don't know how to use it... And please write the cheat codes for pottery and copper.

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Valet_Saint wrote:
And please write the cheat codes for pottery and copper.
player.additem [ID of items] [number]

ID
Ceramic 000AEC5E
Copper 0006907c

V
Valet_Saint 10.12.19

saa0891
Thank you ))))) You're a true friend)))))))

J
JoKeRD07 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
If you use the console disables achievements (if you play steam version), and so does

V
Valet_Saint 10.12.19

JoKeRD07
Warned in time. Then I won't.

_
_N7. 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
To party there - just walk up to any workbench, for example to the Armory, and you have to be in the inventory batch of purchased resources such as 25pcs. electrical tape.

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Valet_Saint wrote:
Warned in time. Then I won't.
If you want to achieve can put a mod which allows you to use the console and get achievements.

V
Valet_Saint 10.12.19

saa0891
a link to the Studio)))

Y
Yoba1212 10.12.19

JoKeRD07 wrote:
If you use the console disables achievements (if you play steam version)
And this is exactly? When you put fashion, then immediately preduprejdenie out what achievements will be available. With the console I don't remember.

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465
Just maybe this is an old version,if that look on Nexuse from another author later.

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/unlimited_survival_mode/128-1-0-4180
This 100% will work,all other functions in fashion can turn off (although it is possible that it will be useful),only the requirements read.

A
Amishor 10.12.19

JoKeRD07
Slightly - achievements are disabled in this session. If you use the code, and then exit the game and run it again, achievements are working again.

V
Valet_Saint 10.12.19

People can cheat or not ?

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
You wrote everything,if the question is specifically about steam (maybe you have any concerns) then there is no problem in Fallout 4, you can use cheats or what not.

a
agressorwolf 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
Fashion and console can disable achievements on steam. On account of the mods I can say that 100% about achievements, but at the expense of the console, it is not all clear: I downloaded and altered one file (format .txt), through which you can easily add resources (in fact mod, but no), but it is not used - all achievements are working through the farmleigh console XP, stupidly spawny a bunch of mobs (50-100) and figachit them, the experience of dripping. I also added the legendary properties of the weapon and all the also work achieve. You think you can cheat.

T
T6000 10.12.19

A very interesting dialogue. Thanks,I'll keep that in mind :)

B
Bazil78 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_chit_mod_cheat_mode_batnik_dlya_dobavleniya_materialov_krafta_i_stroitelstva_all_dlc-80296/-вот you content full kit,and single games can be anything you want(that story is your personal sandbox)here online cheats is evil(except that macros Yes money to pump))).

B
Bearhunt 10.12.19

Valet_Saint
Here you can find a lot of useful codes, quests, add-ons and descriptions. It often happens that you catch a glitch, and before long was not preserved and not to be re-started, need to finish the quest. To finish broken quest we need to know its code, then it is possible to find. https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Портал:Fallout_4