3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EZK 10.12.19 04:46 am

Does the gear for that either? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Does the body armor for durability, stealth camouflage etc. and is it possible to clean clothes as a weapon. odd is not found
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonwings03 10.12.19

EZK
I have a question there are actually clothes to become dirty if you lie down on the ground or dirt?

L
LenivyiBob 10.12.19

Hipsters...

S
SHooTER32RUS 10.12.19

EZK wrote:
Does the body armor on resistance, camouflage for stealth etc
No, it doesn't. It all impact perks
demonwings03 wrote:
I have a question there are actually clothes to become dirty if you lie down on the ground or dirt?
Maybe there's even if long in the same clothes to go she can dust be covered. By the way there is such a feature that the class of weapon in the first slot can change pouches on the vest

E
EZK 10.12.19

demonwings03
Well, the dark dress pants when they're dirty like the clay and the shoes which color you choose it's just a shade of dust

E
EZK 10.12.19

SHooTER32RUS
And clean clothes can? weapons color, you can freshen up and clothing do not see

S
SHooTER32RUS 10.12.19

EZK
Well, purely on observations, if you're in some kind of clay has been walking around and got dirty, then she after some time will disappear or wash away with water/rain. And so specials. functions cleaning I have not seen

.Wolfgang 10.12.19

EZK
Tell me how the weapon clean?

E
EZK 10.12.19

.Wolfgang
Choose the trunk you go to the customization and in the lower right corner button, I do not remember exactly how is called the reset wear or something

.Wolfgang 10.12.19

EZK
ATP )

E
EZK 10.12.19

.Wolfgang
Health)

E
EZK 10.12.19

LenivyiBob
And where are the hipsters? Trevor you there))

S
Seyfer323 10.12.19

special equipment but quite a work, for example if you have the game Ghost Recon Future Soldiers, the Uplay club you can purchase a costume for the game, the stealth is quite a plow, makes life in Ghost mode

S
Seyfer323 10.12.19

most importantly very very close to the enemy's front go over and the rain is not to be, firing))