3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OmNiUs Gen 10.12.19 04:46 am

Infinite loading when entering the server (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

When I press play finds the server comes and goes infinite loading with the splash screen. What to do
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

OmNiUs Gen
After today's updates, if your game is stuck on a blank loading screen, please do the following to solve the issue.

1. Close your game.
2. Navigate to the folder C: \ Users \ {UserID} \ AppData \ Local \ TslGame \ Saved \ Config \ WindowsNoEditor \
3. Delete the file GameUserSettings.ini
4. Check your game files via Steam. (integrity of game cache)
5. Restart the game

Don't forget to put your user ID is {UserID} in the above way!

O
OmNiUs Gen 10.12.19

Thank you I will try

E
Ear123 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Now that you have written I do not exist I have Windows 10 about help!!!

E
Ear123 10.12.19

HELP RV

E
Ear123 10.12.19

OmNiUs Gen
Tell me where these files find I can't!pomegiai RV

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

Ear123
SPR1GGAN wrote:
Don't forget to put your user ID is {UserID} in the above way!

E
Ear123 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN
how to put?

E
Ear123 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN
not very much help I removed what should have been the sound came,shooting I heard on the plane flying press f all Gud just a picture there is not much out that's the problem and the rest of the HOOD! help as a picture to fix it!?

b
burwavek1ng 10.12.19

Ear123
So let's start with the fact that on the system requirements ? I think the problem is that you have too slow loading of textures and so on. Try to reduce the load on the computer, put the minimum settings + put smaller resolution and try with format. PS this is my opinion.

O
OmNiUs Gen 10.12.19

burwavek1ng
Nothing helps

R
Ruby Rhod 10.12.19

See guys, was such bullshit. Menu works, I press play, the picture is loading.. in the bottom right corner loading.. then I hear how there is a minute of preparation, I hear the sound of the plane, but there is no game..and remains picture download.. after that long of a picture, the game is still udosuzhilsya loaded, but I'm usually dead. Searched through all the forums.. some also saw this problem was.. the sound is..there is no game. Updated Windows - did not help. Reinstalled the game - didn't help. The problem was - it was 4GB of RAM and the game requires 8 GB.. in the twitch chat said that maybe that's the problem today... went bought the RAM to 4GB.. God gave extra slot under it) stuck her ... turned 8 GB in total. Went to the game and ... Hallelujah !!!!! Run all. We all start! So look at their system requirements. The game is very sensitive to them. God forbid someone nito helped his entry.. and All the Orthodox believers with the Holy holiday of Easter !!!

p
polik3 10.12.19

On official website there are two articles in which all problems understand:
here with the running game and collapsing: https://pubattlegrounds.blogspot.ru/2017/04/ne-zapuskaetsya-playerunknown.html
then with the video card and drivers names errors: https://pubattlegrounds.blogspot.ru/2017/04/oshibki-playerunknown.html

H
Helagan 10.12.19

The problem is only in RAM!!!!
If you have 4 then have to wait 15-20 min. (maybe you already shoot)! I myself have faced this problem! Ordered a 1 bar to 4 GB!
Loaded so: I hear that from a parachute fell, lay down and don't move! If you fall into the water, clamped the blank and until the pictures float! And the fact that they write here and USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system -sm4 - all this sucker! buy memory friends!
The card I 1050ti 4 GB. and precisely problem not in it! Loaded on high(after waiting for a full load swap file) and everything flies! Good luck to you !!!about the problem not in it! Loaded on high(after waiting for a full load swap file) and everything flies! Good luck to you !!!

K
Koller_RIPjack 10.12.19

Reboot the router. I helped!

V
Vova Babyshin 10.12.19

MOHITE RV,launching the game crashes the launcher BattleEye and goes infinite loading.
PC-1060gtx
I5-6400
16GB of RAM

N
NEEEEEEET 10.12.19

What can it mean??

89503994660 10.12.19

I have a problem I start the game it says loading in English character no chevo

89503994660 10.12.19

What to do

T
TyorkinV 10.12.19

If the error front.battlegroundsgame.com/index.html Mount it in start-> control Panel -> control Center network and sharing-> Change adapter settings ->your connection (properties)->TCP/IPv4 preferred dns server 8.8.8.8 Alternative 8.8.4.4

v
vituxa307inpg 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN
helped