3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 10.12.19 04:46 am

Bug question mark unknown places (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I just now faced a problem - cleared the deserted settlement near the village of Brace in Velenje, people returned to it and the settlement was marked visited, and after taking securities from one of the boards a question mark appeared again on the same settlement, and as I did not hit her head and danced with a tambourine, a question mark has not disappeared, although when you disconnect the map of all the question marks he stays, but everyone else lost. Tell me comrades, how to make that question mark was gone, and then pass, examine these places, and he told me eye corn. Help, I sincerely appreciate it))))
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 10.12.19

I have a similar problem. Cleared the deserted village from bandits, it returned the people. Then I'm in the village came together with Summer in the course of his quest. And all after completing the quest on the map fixed a question mark hanging, although the merchants and NPCs there continue to hang out.

M
MrSoulz7z 10.12.19

Also found two problematic places... Does not react to the actions of the character.
Spoiler

S
SolomidRUS 10.12.19

SOULZZZ
On the second screenshot I have the same thing, cleared the camp of the cannibals, and the icon never went out

S
Sanegator 10.12.19

The same problem.like and a trifle,and does not rest

V
Valius 10.12.19

SOULZZZ
With a camp of cannibals, the same garbage. But the settlement in the White Garden 3 times repulsed. Just ran from him to the fishing hut, while there were ghouls. You can still boot near the settlement and check for ghouls - I this way 4 times shot dealer in a cage in the camp of the bandits, who refused to appear.

M
Mircado 10.12.19

I have the same.

l
lDoberman 10.12.19

Here clearly ran both all cut and gathered and on those

S
Schatten 10.12.19

lDoberman
In! A similar picture. Passed the first time - even on this kind of bugs did not pay attention, because the spacecraft was not it. But as a New+ started such schools constantly. The passage is not affected, but unpleasant cut look. PS. Achivku the scourge of God is still given

S
Sheril 10.12.19

Maybe it's worth prices with wegmachen flair around the camp, you can any chest have missed?

S
Schatten 10.12.19

Tried. Passed. Checked. Useless. BUG.

I
Ilya Trundaev 10.12.19

I have such places guys sucks cloud, only noticed one trend: mostly question marks remain white and do not disappear in those places where you pick up recipes for weapons or armor (bear, wolf, cat, Griffin) or just recipes. And how does this damn hate in the game, I live in the heart is not calm from the fact that there is this moronic question mark which cannot be removed. And no, it's not due to the fact that in a place like this you don't have Lucanus or someone didn't kill this damn bug is very infuriating.

W
WinterWulf 10.12.19

Guys just ran into this cave, and I have a suggestion for improvement. I've found recipes SHK bear before the quest. maybe in order for it to work we must first take a quest for a treasure hunt. If possible then write

W
WinterWulf 10.12.19

as promised checked out. I solved this problem I had a quest deadly conspiracy (a very short and simple) associated with this location. I stupidly found this place to quest and everything fell into place. Of course, if something was not mentioned during the long and difficult quests to replay not the best idea, but if it's a pimple as I have need to be corrected until it is too late

C
Clifford burton 23.12.21

In general, I have new signs on which there is nothing, and when I run over them, they do not disappear.

P
Pauk93 20.01.23

Clifford Burton
Solved the problem, same thing