3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moonchild69 10.12.19 04:46 am

What is this sign and how to get out of the cave? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys stuck in a cave how to get out of it? There is a sign (see screenshot) and what to do with it?

9 Comments
Sort by:
-
---VENOM--- 10.12.19

This is a sign that the wall is magical and can be dispelled using the artifact that gives Keira Metz in the main quest. So either find another way out, or downloaded to the cave.
In the screenshot by the way not really understand the letters, what kind of quest ? Maybe you can just go out as they came, and all things. And then come with an artifact and dispel the wall.

s
sgv17021979 10.12.19

Need eyes Nihalani, he removes the illusion. It can get passed the first mission witch Hunt, and then further through the story with Keir Mets job To the touch, after executing it will receive from her eyes Nihalani.

K
Kapranos 10.12.19

here is my first time too, so I passed and thought what the hell is with this wall, I recommend to do the quest now, and that this one life is necessary)

m
moonchild69 10.12.19

---VENOM---
sgv17021979
Kapranos
Thank you guys so much for the help. Will be loaded to the cave.

G
Gutsz 10.12.19

moonchild69
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/main_quests/velen/#wiki-29248
Feel free to go on the WIKI it's all there

M
Muhammed Rautviler 10.12.19

moonchild69
need eyes which will give Keira Metz and she in Velenje is one of the primary quest in her search)

A
AlexOmen 10.12.19

Complete all quests in the cave with Keir Mets get from her Eyes Nihalani and then sarsa along all branches, otherwise you will fail quests.

D
Dasha330021 10.12.19

Guys help!!!!! Stuck in the cave of Hagerman with the knackery..... this poison after reboot I immediately knocks... I did 2 step can not do it!!!saved and restarted and there was

I
Ilya Lyapin 10.12.19

Dasha330021
swing trainer