3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanilaRestor 10.12.19 04:46 am

Information about the game (Escape from Tarkov)

Good time of day. I think you need to leave it here. In these interviews, the developers talked a lot about the game and about myself in particular.
A compilation of information about EFT at the moment:
http://mmo13.ru/news/post-739
https://vc.ru/p/escape-from-tarkov
https://vk.com/escapefromtarkov?w=wall-89771130_13578

Just in case:
Their website: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
VK group: https://vk.com/escapefromtarkov
85 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 10.12.19

EvgenOne
I'm on the rollers so understood, came - died once and again to collect all

E
EvgenOne 10.12.19

Delphis
Clear

H
Higher 10.12.19

EvgenOne
I like people to play it will say that it's definitely worth to wait. But the game is not for everyone. Who like games with a strong focus on realism and hardcore, you will come to cheer.

E
EvgenOne 10.12.19

Higher
Thank you

d
dimsan_s 10.12.19

Higher even I did not wait five gave over three times and that's the alpha , that's exactly what I was waiting for the Stalker and the battles...here's how to handle a gun ! Think accustomed to this scenario, the other shooters seem toys)

H
Higher 10.12.19

dimsan_s
I hope the developers of other games will take the example of the EfT in terms of details of the weapon, its features, and the appeal of the player with him. I think more worthy of mention is the sound. He's also gorgeous.

N
Nkupe 10.12.19

ABRASцовый
I agree ,but in free play not much too sure

H
Higher 10.12.19

ABRASцовый
Firstly the price tag for the game is 1600. Not so much, there are more expensive games. More expensive sets EfT include only a small bonus. I don't buy it, nobody forces. If you want to support the developers and to test their project, then just have the sets pre-order more. For access to the alpha do not have to purchase the most expensive package pre-order. And the most expensive for a 5K in addition to small bonuses includes the Season Pass. For example Battles with all plokami the same 5K.
Secondly if you buy a pre-order with alpha access, you will be able to play the alpha, not the full version. What could be the claim to the project at this stage of development? You would not give a build with all content, and he is not ready yet. Alpha apriori can't brag about filling content and lack of bugs, a fix for this, it exists.
Thirdly if the game is to spread across the B2P system, it is obliged to go to the release and can't just be F2P. In this case, the company will incur legal liability and be forced to either refund or offer an alternative that will suit all those who have purchased their game. This move too would affect the reputation of the company and its financial position.
Fourth, the game slowly, but growing. Recently, alpha has launched a new wave of testers and brought the new server. Missing error 000, the RAID flies instantly. Of course there are bugs, but they are trying to fix.
Content to evaluate the game and most of the chips nowadays. I personally do not regret the money spent every day playing with your friends in party. Looking forward to MBT to expand our team.

A
ABRAScovyy 10.12.19

Higher wrote: first the price tag for the game is 1600. Not so much, there are more expensive games.
First 1600r is a lot of money for a piece of shit... games that came out on release day. She was supposed to come out in 2016, but in the end even the alpha did not. Could try to make all smooth for my first serious project. Alphatester was enough to aid in development.
Higher wrote:
I don't buy it, nobody forces.
Want, want all the things promised by the developers. Want a normal game for a reasonable price. Without a divorce, and manipulation from the developer. Want to see the progress of the development, and not to look at skrinshoty, which they throw as a report for the work done during the year.
Higher wrote:
Secondly if you buy a pre-order with alpha access, you will be able to play the alpha, not the full version. What could be the claim to the project at this stage of development?
Secondly, there are certain criteria on which the project is called alpha or beta. Alpha is the time of the acquisition, skeleton and serious developers it's brief.
Higher wrote:
I personally do not regret the money spent every day playing with your friends in party.
And I regret it. As I have a wedge monotonous and boring gameplay. When the game has nothing to do, it becomes parallel at the detail of weapons, even with a stick would be running around.

H
Higher 10.12.19

ABRASцовый
Where information on date of release if the developers officially the release date is not announced? If the 4 August 2016 launched a closed alpha test, then do you think could be release in the same year? The only thing they screwed up is the promise to hold the beta in the fall of 2016, but apparently something went wrong.

A
ABRAScovyy 10.12.19

Higher wrote:
Where information on the release date
Initially I was very interested in the project and I even hung out on forum.escapefromtarkov.com there is a lot of information was given about all the plans of the developers. Infa has been adjusted and removed constantly. Now sensible development nothing, everything changed and I could not even find on their website a list of goals.

A
ABRAScovyy 10.12.19

It seems to be now developed to work on adding DX12.

C
Chelseafc777 10.12.19

ABRASцовый
Ahahahahhaha that's what this pissed DX12?Not only that, he gives the picture the same as DH11 so he still eats productivity in times above, the game has problems at times above what is DH, and for me the game is complete rubbish, but for the truth on their pissing forum ban, I personally hope that developed drown in your shit

A
ABRAScovyy 10.12.19

Chelseafc777
I'm not saying the game needs or does not need DX12. Just a fat guy on a stream said that he is working on a new direktom.
Then write information about the game, so I wrote about what I learned.
I do not need to kill only for providing the news from the developers. By the way, they want to move the game to a new unity.
He much condemned the Russian community because nedostatochnoe activity of helping developers and bug squad.

C
Chelseafc777 10.12.19

ABRASцовый
Ahahahahahahhaha some have identified bugs and their banned........

R
Rolemanser 10.12.19

It is interesting that such Tarcowie happened, he published a book of Alexander Kontorovich, a Fugitive.

m
mysterio61972v 10.12.19

https://charivari.ru/escape-from-tarkov-besplatno/

O
One-Men 10.12.19

And the game is falling and falling ! when it pomnitsa 9,8 and now ! One conclusion developers in Russia snickering boundaries for joão in the form of permanent players who did not know what cheating in online games

s
saimanink 10.12.19

sell key for standard edition 1000R

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 10.12.19

so it is the current online?
single dumb?