3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishanchik 10.12.19 04:48 am

To throw the object (Gothic 2)

The people in Gotha to reset anything on the ground? In the control settings of that no!
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoStalker 10.12.19

Call inventory. Go to the object from which you wish to delete and while holding left Shift push button action. The object falls.

Z
Zhnec 10.12.19

Or just not listening to Nostalgia drop the subject!
Here's how: open your inventory, point it at the thing which you don't need and press jump.

Z
Zhnec 10.12.19

Thrown out how!

Z
Zhnec 10.12.19

Well, I throw...

M
Mishanchik 10.12.19

Thank you all! Going to throw away...

N
NeoStalker 10.12.19

Just need to get rid of items when they need to sell?

S
Sion Sten 10.12.19

Can ponadobitsa job execution arms Dealer. Throw all the evidence, leaving the current two bandit swords. To go to Fernando, to give him the sword. Then pick up all their possessions and with a clear conscience to pass Fernando.

M
Mishanchik 10.12.19

Nne, I had to shtop in the same fashion quest to perform. By the way, sorry in Gotha no explosives... atoms that have included women and threw hodish with kartinkoi property blown Npsov sobiraesh:)

k
kmoj 10.12.19

Why do you want to vibrasivat? Just wondering, but I do not know how to vibrasivat. I just want to lead a cheat code pc_rocfeller and fibrosity some of its Vechi. And then to pick up, cuz I have the second time went very persistence. And I want to configure its features pomocu cheat codes, and take some nachalnye Vechi from Rockefeller. To become a paladin (too pomocu cheat codes). I'm a youtuber and I would like to preivate their videos. Completely copy myself, I will netdelay. Escho not the job...

k
kmoj 10.12.19

To fibrosity subject available through the Alt key.

x
xxxAlexTerxxx 10.12.19

LMB+S

Q
QuarashiZ 20.01.23

So how do you drop an item? One item, not all. Let's say I have 40 mushrooms, and I want to drop just one mushroom. I need this to make safe paths from them in the early stages of the game.