3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CandyBear 10.12.19 04:49 am

Low quality textures (Resident Evil 2)

Why my textures look terrible, even though I have all on high?
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

What is smoothing?

P. S
Before you produce a similar topic,I throw in the hat theme screenshot or video.

C
Crysis_Net_2 10.12.19

High what? 0.5/1/2/4/8GB?

C
CandyBear 10.12.19

Crysis_Net_2
2gb

C
CandyBear 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
txaa

C
Crysis_Net_2 10.12.19

CandyBear
Right above noticed, the screen would be nice. I have High 1GB look good, 0.5 is already soap.

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

Put on 4 gb, but at the beginning of the script B scares the wretchedness of the textures on the fence. Looks like the fence has been sitting in the back room from 2005 -_-

K
Kraicher 10.12.19

CandyBear
Show me a single screenshot.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

CandyBear
TAA make,cut the grain and reflection in screen space.
Download SweetFX and you will have happiness.
The engine is very crooked considering smoothing,this problem is present even on the consoles.
Or to hurt and mangle,or soap factories is fierce - who-how.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Umbasus
I have,though the maximum texture quality twisted - bug I guess.
While the game reloads,teksturki not progruzhat.
Although this is I have met only 1 time stamped with setrowkey to the grocery shop.

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
This is not a bug - it's trash. With all the other textures is no problem, only the fence at the cemetery.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Umbasus
I have everything perfect,no such problems.

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
So you just don't pay attention to it. This is the low quality of the textures of the fence and not settings or bugs. All streamers it is perfectly clear.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 10.12.19

Umbasus
A screen in the Studio,will compare themselves for the sake of interest.

P
Patrick Kharkov 10.12.19

What is most interesting that many people here have been talking, trampled, and no one, not posted a screenshot. ??♂app
A topic about anything. ?

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

Just look at the plaster to the left of the fence to understand that something is wrong.

Spoiler

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

One more thing. In the toilet on the ground floor there are no working mirrors in 2019. In the interrogation room is quite a quality reflection.

Spoiler

In the water next to reflection brought, and there is no mirror?

Spoiler

U
Umbasus 10.12.19

Was too lazy to draw the valve into the interior of the level. At the level of only one closed door on the back side and so will descend.

Spoiler

C
Crysis_Net_2 10.12.19

By the way, I decided to raise the texture quality, but it does not change. Either is generally no difference :/ I can be blind

Screenshots:
High 1GB
Spoiler

High 8GB
Spoiler

High 1GB
Spoiler

High 8GB
Spoiler

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Crysis_Net_2 wrote:
By the way, I decided to raise the texture quality, but it does not change. Either is generally no difference
The differences will be in the loading,i.e. when placing 8гигов game just reserves more RAM (well, one little memory will friezes),and the differences may be if you put less than 1GB.