3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tores911 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Control settings (Forza Horizon 4)

Recently started to play on the gamepad, when I go to kalee too submitted all the cars on the roads too sanosuke, in a race to fly the first sanosuke and can't steer, tell me how to configure and what settings to put in the advanced controller settings?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
system1024 13.09.19

I cheap wheel hooked up and the same shit happened - as if the physics changed, tires starting to slide terribly, management becomes a cotton, machine negovoria. Did not understand what the fuck it is. If anyone knows how to solve it, pliz tell me

v
vstorspb 13.09.19

I boksovskie controller suffered-suffered, all the past came up, spat - and with 2 attempts came first in kawamichi. Yet here I sit I scratch turnip, on what to continue to take place, like everybody says the gamepad is power, and I have th wrong...(((

w
william1992 13.09.19

XS that you have. On the controller lodzhitek f 710 perfect

t
tores911 13.09.19

can setting twist for more control

d
darkster 13.09.19

Played on FH3 and FH4 on X-box*native gamepad, a few changes in management, and then cover one button. I had to buy another gamepad, Trusthmaster like awesome gamepad, in the other race to play a class, but Forza does not see it all, see how the wheel set up correctly and could not.... Had the old X-box play, just one button, but Forza is better not found!