3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hummster 10.12.19 04:49 am

Artifacts on the msi gtx 1060 6g armor

I bought vidyahu hand-held from the seller tests all the cases of fur mark ran 5 min in GTA 5 for about 15 minutes and everything seems okay. Set them up in an hour got the artifacts, and now under heavy load issues on the screen, the green squares and the computer leaves in reboot(restart). Now here are in search of the truth, I Celik so deceived, and the card blade chip\memory, or I have a power problem. The word "stress" Aida runs fine fur mark too, nothing gives standard FullHD pricate, but if you put x8 antialiasing in a few min starts a bagel sausage and goes back to the green squares. NID help.

32 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Hummster
The other driver tried to put?

T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Hummster
Remove the nvidia driver using the program"Display Driver Uninstaller" and then install the last fire wood from nvidia. Re-test.

W
Wolfram carbide 10.12.19

When mining in the first place the memory of the killed, it was necessary when purchasing a utility to get rid of, such https://nvworld.ru/utilities/vmt/ well, or in the old version of msi kombustor. https://www.geeks3d.com/20150710/msi-kombustor-v3-5-2-64-bit-v2-6-0-32-bit-download-gpu-stress-test-benchmark/

T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Hummster
The maximum temperature at which the test fur mark?

T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Wolfram carbide
Better than the old version of msi kombustor.

H
Hummster 10.12.19

Interrupted fully Windu then moved onto the wood using the program NVIDIA immediately after you install a new vidyuhi, it started, and Bela had read on the forums they say I need wood 399 version carried the old utility DDU set 399 the same story.Temperature in the tests of ~60 s. As you can see in the screenshot at the next run of Aida at the stage of test memory 512 that there temperature With 51 and there was the artifact

T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Hummster
How many have bought none?

H
Hummster 10.12.19

A. T. U. R. E. S
10K hands

T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Hummster
The guarantee is hope?

H
Hummster 10.12.19

A. T. U. R. E. S
no

A
An__ei 10.12.19

Hummster
The BIOS on the Mat.Board check . In fact, PC features necessary to spread .

b
baklaha 10.12.19

Usually when the blade chip or problem with the memory, writes that error 43 wash.... The driver is not installed. Try to remove the cooling system, see if the repair works, place of burnouts and so on.

b
baklaha 10.12.19

Recently bought a new p 2070 in the store, she immediately on the desktop gave the artifacts a factory defect. Traded in a couple of days.

H
Hummster 10.12.19

I came to the conclusion that the memory of the campaign is overheating .The situation is Have some OS version is already factory overclocked are 2002 MHz on the memory in the inspector looked clean there writes that 4004 MHz campaign tried Mat Board asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0 campaign troclet memory because of the high frequencies. Put autominer took off the frequency but there is a chapel -500 and still stress test the frequency at 4K jumps, how can it be fixed?

H
Hummster 10.12.19

the inspector reduces the frequency only at -1000 and -2000 need to tell me how to do it?

H
Hummster 10.12.19

Mat Board asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0 BIOS the latest available
PERC FX 8350 4.0 gz
RAM Hynix 2x4 1600ghz
Kingston ssd
msi gtx 1060 6g armor
Corsar PSU 600w

q
quake3arena 10.12.19

LOL! Ohh the dump of the chip... Something like the iron was offered? If not, the iron in the help.
After a treat iron operation had to be repeated after (from) 2 weeks to 3 months(approximately), when you re-dump.
Problems with overheating are solved by termoclima.

H
Hummster 10.12.19

quake3arena
It's not a dump, and overheating of memory, she then decided to raise purity in 2 times from the set, dropped 1 Hz from memory and 200 on the core ,5 hours of DOOM on the high preset time and all like clockwork goes to furnace in a serious burn-through 10 minutes stood not a single failure only now the question is ,why is she so categoric and how to put lower purity permanent ,now through the inspector stand and 3007 I believe this much I would have got rid of but does not allow the program.

J
John14b 10.12.19

Call the seller, let the grandmother returns, I doubt that he did not know about the problem. We had to immediately agree with him on minibike with a map if something is within 1-3 days. It is unlikely he'll return. Test was was. You card after mining took? Look at the opening marks card, may he disassembled and the thermal pads on the memory does not lay down exactly, if they are there .more like a blade gpu?

T
Tsveer 10.12.19

Hummster
Perhaps it is sewn with other BIOS, find the official website of your graphics card and see what the native frequency it should be on the memory and chip.