3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 10.12.19 04:49 am

Information on hacking (Jurassic World Evolution)

The game just came out,hopefully will break, but it's kind of like denuvo!
69 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellhound_Anger 10.12.19

Daniel Zharov wrote:
but it's kind of like denovo!
* denUvo .
Not like, but is: DRM-third-party technology suppliers: Denuvo Antitamper.
Crack, question time, maybe a couple of days to weeks. View another state if need patches, is delayed.
Yet, before the topic is created.

D
Daniil Zharov 10.12.19

Hellhound_Anger
I agree, hope will crack as soon as possible.
The theme is designed only to do not mean**at the time of the hacking)

D
Daniil Zharov 10.12.19

Hellhound_Anger
The content is just a bunch of DLC, for serious money, although we are not surprised.

M
Maksim Banackiy 10.12.19

Djonnikc
Of course the divorce, the comments can be screwed, don't even think to swing, will receive either a virus, or just the game without crack.

K
Kpik 10.12.19

Djonnikc
Narmada of comments only a couple of hundred rubles. They can not be trusted.
Better to wait for official info from the CODEX etc, or appearance on the award-winning torrents.

M
Maksim Banackiy 10.12.19

Djonnikc
The guy at the video created on June 11, and the game was released on 12 June, and even repak allegedly from Mechanics

R
RikoChiko 10.12.19

I hope that the protection is the same as in Elite. Game from Frontiar NEED to BUY!!!

f
fg454 10.12.19

Maxim Banatski
And th? There are games that already before release on torrents were.

M
Maksim Banackiy 10.12.19

fg454
What about other games? you can see Jurassic World Evolution on the rutor? on the tracker, or even in some popular torrent website? I don't see...

f
fg454 10.12.19

Maxim Banatski
Where does Jurassic World? Quote:
Maxim Banicki wrote:
The guy at the video created on June 11, and the game was released on June 12
Again I say to you, there are games that already before release on torrents were.

D
Djonnikc 10.12.19

Maxim Banatski
Kpik
Thank you very much! All you say is true. This is exactly the divorce is 100%. His channel got hacked Detroit: Become Human!!!!!! Hacked on PS4)))
I think everyone knows what that means.

S
Sigon 10.12.19

fg454
There, but when the game's not out yet and on top a torrent of the game yet, but someone on utubia gives a link to a questionable file with hacked game supposedly from the mechanics this is clearly a divorce.

D
Djonnikc 10.12.19

Wrote to the support team of YouTube that would have blocked this is not a good man!
But yet, they are silent...

3ay4ka 10.12.19

In Europe we have a game in 2 times is more expensive, 55€ = ~4000 rubles. Now that's extortion. I hope to crack soon, I want to play

S
SkyraX 10.12.19

then the main thing that the DLC is coming too broke all

s
spinner28 10.12.19

in short zhdems....

F
FallenWings 10.12.19

I hope that a few months denovo will last, and the pirates quite insolent.

N
NetDannyh 10.12.19

FallenWings
hope naive reindeer lave sacrificed for something that you can download. Fuckers don't die

d
dizzy33 10.12.19

From voxy there infa that in the next 2-3 weeks, denovo die. Voxy figured out how to bypass the Denuvo protection. Soon cracks will appear within a week, and even earlier. All depends on the people who want to play.

T
The_apathy 10.12.19

Recochica
Well, we buy with 100% discount on the rutor(or what else there are shops there).