3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 10.12.19 05:52 am

Plays who? (Sea of Thieves)

Who plays in the game? It would be possible to assemble a team. It is not necessary here, the game really is not bad. Is that only if its price. But not so bad. Read the reviews. Some people do not like the fact that the game visual upgrades, no stat and no stupid grinding for money on the skin. But any COP so the rules of the skins paid for real. But people are buying and even skins in the same KC. In here but the stupid skins. The content is not bad. I've personally liked the quests for the chests. Open the map, find the island and need to dig the trunk, and setting off from the island to the dealer get the player or fight(die or kill another player). I was even doing, he took quietly and snuck aboard someone else's ship and stealing the precious things, and took shifting thing in another place. Because I ship hid behind the rocks somewhere, and get to the enemy ship using a cannon, and swim. To have fun in the game obviously, but people would...
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KGBeaster 10.12.19

Yes, I play, look in the VC group at sot. There is good as the servers with a bunch of ru players.

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 10.12.19

Video about one of the cooperative activities in the game, but mostly it's an invitation for pirates who can't find a team – all the information is in the description of the video. Our gang, waiting for a new pirates!

-
-zotik- 10.12.19

the game is really cool, but people see no

T
Tonic-Lime 10.12.19

Spiny
Good time of day. They have introduced the possibility of obtaining 3 keys for friends. Can you spare any? I have long wanted to try the game. Even the PTA was recorded but not approved.

S
Spiny 10.12.19

Tonic-Lime
Something did not see such info. I just a little thrown, I will look and write.

S
Spiny 10.12.19

Tonic-Lime
As I understand it, there is an invite for a limited time. Free to run a little bit.