3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 10.12.19 05:53 am

ShadowPlay

Not long ago there was a driver update and after it recorded a video using ShadowPlay in the artifacts. On the Internet, like relative found the problem, haven't checked it yet, but they say to roll back the driver to the last version. The problem such at NVIDIA see happen, but for now does anyone have it? I have a video card RTX 2080 Ti from Gigabyte.
3 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 10.12.19

I say not quite on topic, but was interested in this at the time. ShadowPlay that comes with GeForce Experience which is known that can create problems in some games such as artifacts, glitches, inability to include Dx12 and the like. Read about it here on the Playground and elsewhere. It is generally known and NVidia, so they made the installation of GeForce Experience is optional. I for example, do not put. Use only the built-in Windows writable (Proshka 10, license with all updates): Win+G, and write. Flight normal, problems was not. One program running in background and eating resources less.

S
Spiny 10.12.19

vstorspb
Before ShadowPlay was completely separately, but then it is implemented in Geforce Experience. ShadowPlay is in my opinion very good, it has even the separation of sound recording. The sound of the game and let the sound of your micro separately. Eat resources, it eats a lot of resources, but the same Fraps eats.

S
Spiny 10.12.19

It seems to have solved the problem. Reinstalled Geforce Experience myself. Although this problem appeared after the video driver.