3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Catvas 10.12.19 05:54 am

How do you know your version of the game? (Alan Wake)

Want to download the trainer... But I don't know what my version of the game who knows how to read tell RV.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 10.12.19

Catvas
RMB on the shortcut--Properties--Version.
And in the game, in the main I below shows the version of the game.

C
Catvas 10.12.19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
If only it were that simple I'd did not ask for help.

On the label PKM--Properties--Version. - this method does not work for me in the column version nothing is written.

Yes, and in the game, in the main I below shows the version of the game. - anything I have not specified.

There are more options like version of the game to know?

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 10.12.19

Usually, in the main menu in the lower right or upper right, specify which version of the executable file.

[
[x]_ANdrey_x 10.12.19

You go into the game and then turn it on the desktop (on the bottom strip of icons) suggest the icon of the game and will !!!

I
Igor Rogachev 10.12.19

Go to the folder with the game, right-click in the GTA5.exe -> Properties -> details -> product version. True for the Steam version.

r
ronon7 10.12.19

in the shortcut properties not the Fig is not in the game folder too and the game Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

A
Alamut95 10.12.19

Igor Rogachev
What have GTA 5, if a person asks about Alan Wake?

[x]_ANdrey_x
The clear and correct answer.

V
Vladimir Uj 16.10.20

how to find out the version of call of duty world at war in the graph version is nothing and the menu is not specified

n
nazar4onok 12.04.21

Look dude, start the game itself and go to the Settings Menu and there should be a version of the game in the corner