3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pechenkii 10.12.19 05:54 am

Soap (Resident Evil 2)

Ashley33
Here, too, looking for the answer to this question)In full hd settings on ultra soap does not go away(
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 10.12.19

WELL pomodo soap I've decided this is a better way than ladders myltse, off to hell TAA, and turned on FHA or SHIA or whatever (the last two did not see the difference, yet run with SHEA). And well, more grit disconnected, never understood why she... old film Effect? Masks the sins grafone, prevents the player IMHO...

m
macsim702 10.12.19

Ashley33
pechenkii
Suggest to put Rashad installed on the panel. The picture changes very much.
Without it, all the soap and dark dark.

m
macsim702 10.12.19

Ashley33
pechenkii
Here smotrite clearly, the difference with and without Readom.
He first placed him, without Resada don't even start)
Spoiler

A
Ashley33 10.12.19

macsim702
I asked a question with the download RESEDA - there silent, and I can't understand what it means: activate by using ReShade 4.0.2? I myself yesnic threw, but what happens then?

m
macsim702 10.12.19

Ashley33
Ashley33 wrote:
explanation when the popular game РЕ2...
Well Crabcore and said that this type of rethinking, not exactly.
Ashley33 wrote:
but what happens then?
It's simple really)
1) download the file preset here at this link:
http://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_2_sweetfx-183440/
2) shake Reshad:
https://reshade.me/
3) install it. Specify the executable (in game folder)
4) Disable Grain and Reflection in screen space,the smoothing exhibit at TAA.
5) Throw RE2.ini in the directory with the game,activate using ReShade
When you start in the upper left corner you'll see the characters and menu RESEDA.

A
Ashley33 10.12.19

strange... it did, the only thing that rocked Rashad latest 4.1.1. Menu RESEDA in the game, can press the home... And the picture has not changed, the grain size and reflection and was turned off (they are terrible) smooth set TAA instead of SHA, nothing has changed... Maybe click something else?
In reside on the first small screen offers to choose the Director claim 9 or 10 or open GL,and I have in the game директ11. What to choose? I chose 10, but the game as it was gloomy and remained, plus the TAA became a soap
Explain about item 5 - I launched Rashad, said executable game, the program itself, where three lines to presets, effects, and textures, first I chose Nishnic, what's in the file downloaded earlier and threw it into the root of the game.

m
macsim702 10.12.19

Ashley33
Need in settings resada in the game to choose the one with RE2.ini file that you have downloaded and put in the root of the game. And then, pressing Ins you to switch between standard and selected by the preset (ini).
Dig, I remember how it was there to select and see can't TC at work. In the evening you can look only. Remember that there should be somewhere on the top click POPs pop-up menu where you can choose this RE2.ini. And press apply.

s
saa0891 10.12.19

Ashley33
Spoiler
Click on the checkmark in the upper right corner,choose a preset that you threw in a folder with the game and at the bottom click the Finish button or Reload
Next, go into the setting tab and assign a key which will activate this preset (effect toggle key),and don't forget on the first tab put a tick in the Perfomance mode.

PS
And if you are not satisfied that any preset you can edit,remove the tick from Perfomance mode and crank the sliders up to the point where you have to arrange a picture,or you can create your own,but need to re-activate the storyteller, and specify the desired effects,this is where you choose DX10.

A
Ashley33 10.12.19

OK, put a tick - earned. Everything is bright and what is not even natural... But I was pretending... the Way of fps drops slightly... well thanks for the advice.

D
Ded MastDay 10.12.19

Ashley33
If you don't like gamma, in the settings resada, you can turn off all jackdaws, leaving only LumaSharpen, this effect removes soap.

N
NecridPower 10.12.19

pechenkii
Look at this website fix eliminate the problem. I have already downloaded, the page only I do not remember, but it's there, look.

H
Hanzo666 10.12.19

Wow. In 2019, as a PC user who doesn't know how to use Reshade'th and produce on the forum is frankly stupid threads. And all this despite the fact that setting up and using this utility is already simplified to the limit.
Bravo, I just slapped.

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

and it's only pirates or litsuhu, too

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

Chrisredfild12
hospade in any game where the cheat its not a block you can ,it's just a filter on top of the game

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

Edvins
that is, the inability to Google trivial things need zhopku juzverej to kiss?Chrisredfild12
rename the file of the AO that preimenovati will tell Google ,in a pinch just remove the files with dx in the title

C
Chrisredfild12 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN

A
AsStRaLL92 10.12.19

I still don't understand how Rashad activate all set all left everything and chose not Robit, MB even wrong?

A
AlexNik 10.12.19

I don't know... In 4K all max - all very beautiful and atmospheric.

q
qoold2 10.12.19

AlexNik
And how many fps on your utage in atmospheric 4KA? 5?

s
saa0891 10.12.19

AsStRaLL92 wrote:
I still don't understand how Rashad activate all set all left everything and chose not Robit, MB even wrong?
Open with Notepad the preset you downloaded,look at what sort of the selected effects,get Reshad and put a checkmark on these effects,then it is as I described in my first post.