3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A S U S 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Fenced settlement, but still attacked by predators (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Anyone managed to dissociate itself from predators? My entire village was fenced in, but still attack the bastards(
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CblpHuK 13.09.19

A S U S
Just take the pack In a safe place such complete and hassle will not)

A
A S U S 13.09.19

CblpHuK
I even found these places( Can you help? At least with the names?

w
walkris 13.09.19

A S U S
Ethology thickets of a prickly Bush, I think they work.

V
Viktuariy 13.09.19

the same garbage,only the tiger stops when he runs away wounded

T
Teranaft234 13.09.19

Faced the same problem, wanted to change the place of settlement, he found a safe (near the waterfall that far left of the main, they have found a new food - helpless nasekomoe). It was founded by one male when investigated area. Built from the branches of the obstacle from the side of the trail. But Saber will spawn inside the settlement, near the Creek. Well that is fenced off and there is a barrier. But this is annoying ! While he built three times attacked from different sides, not yet fallen from the cliffs, a notch below. There has been a day, and then teleported back to me after a NAP.

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

If through predators, it will only stick in the belly. Once the cat is generally out of the cave attacked.
Own torment, and sent the senior to find a new place. When found, spent 2 nights there, test will not attack anyone. The place was protected from all sides with all necessary resources. Under the spoiler will write the exact location.

Spoilered on the right side of the valley, following the shelter under the overhanging rock and to the East of the lake. It is very high, but you can use the waterfall as a high-speed Elevator. Not remember the name, but something like shelter between waterfalls.

t
tim90 13.09.19

digitalkid offered a Good place, but add there a tiger and two wild boar live nearby, but there's a convenient wall to put, I've settled there for a long time no one attacked.

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

tim90
That's me right there attacked) After the change of generation and evolution of the Tomcat settled straight behind the wall, on the slope and attack every 10 minutes. Bitten several until he calmed. Changed once a generation, looks quiet. Before the change and evolution of black lived far away under a waterfall and was generally a silence, and then began.

It seems some of the animals randomly appear. And black cats are much quieter.

A
A S U S 13.09.19

digitalkid
tim90
Are you talking about this place? There are 2 boar periodically drink water from the river. The name of the location - the Great lake. Cover with dual waterfall
Spoiler

K
KillerJo 13.09.19

A S U S
Himself settle there, from all sides of the water, boars one by one cut, when to watering come. Then the cat food started three times I had to poke a pointed stick. By the way, the top eagle attacks if as in the screenshot on the mountain to sit. But the settlement was never attacked.

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

A S U S
Yeah, the best nest from all what I saw. And attack like everywhere(
Then there's tiger met FZ where, had fled, and he still followed and practised every morning.

t
tim90 13.09.19

A S U S
Yes, this is the place Riley is better not to find, I have all the map came (nuuuu Prada is still-through cave in the mountain with a huge lake, but I extremely do not recommend, it bhagavane with the change of generations the individuals lost really have fucked everything up this bug)

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

A S U S
The game has a feature, when you change a generation, or make a leap of evolution, each time you will see 1 tiger (look random). This monachella will chase you across the map, attack while you sleep and otherwise live and let live. From him we cannot hide, it will simply spawn nearby, and then runs away and disappears (not to catch) so after some time to attack again.

Solution: it can only be KILLED! And kill every time after a map update (the change of generation or evolution). If fence - this will save from other animals, but not from him. Its maximum delay in a particular area and you will be able to make some shots.
Another noted feature is that it is not vandalise at all. Now at the end of the game and this thing I can't kill with a single blow. You need at least 3-4 passes.