3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 10.12.19 05:56 am

Can't beat the obstacle (Darksiders 3)

you need to break this, but it is not broken

28 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
In the game bugs though geppou chew , so there is still waiting for the patches if they will, of course , for the remaster of the second part is still not fixed and there are many critical bugs that it is impossible to beat the game

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 10.12.19

gloccc
TIN SOME(((stuck and all....maybe there is code any on the mega jump?

G
GuyverDark 10.12.19

If I am not mistaken there with the help of beetle it is necessary to pass... and (or) the ability to produce some sort of power

m

GuyverDark
YES, I have this ability to break these things, but at this level, no bugs(

q
qasdfghjklq 10.12.19

It WAS NOT NECESSARY to USE a Trainer is CREATING a GLITCH IN the GAME

m

qasdfghjklq
in fact funny that I up to this point came without trainers, I then downloaded

R
RumerG 10.12.19

gloccc
You know, I litsuha and did not notice the bugs, maybe the Repack is this bullshit?)

g
gloccc 10.12.19

AmonRah
I myself have litsuha and bugs abound in the game . Read the steam forums if you don't believe , many problems with breakable objects, and even themselves developed aware of this problem and say that now fixes this bug

-
-zotik- 10.12.19

the first screen you have to beat charged up purple stuff(hammer) Curling it to keep the triangle
2nd screen is necessary to start to turn the garbage(I-beam where the wall still frozen) and freeze it in a certain place and skip the whip) and it will open up the path to the Elevator(the switch hit the purple hammer) the Elevator will drop to the first floor and voila, the Elevator turned into a bridge.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 10.12.19

The second screen - there is generally a location do not understand why made, there is just a circle made. In the end we need a completely different side to find water, freeze it and jump off the ice. Half an hour there spinning in a circle until I realized that there is something wrong with the location.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

AmonRah
and I have a GOG torrent and was held with the trainer ,the game went

m

Sirey Templar
where to find this water? -zotik-
I do, and stones unbreakable

g
gloccc 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Today, the incentive has released a beta patch that fixes the problem with breakable items . Try to install and pass the time

m

gloccc
I have GOG version
slucajno there is no trainer who would give mega-jump?

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
in the next topic we found ,it was unnecessary for the acid with the immortality to go ,and who did broke the game for this wall or break

m

SPR1GGAN
walls break, it is at this level not lomaetsya fixture to pereprygnet

g
gloccc 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN
This problem not just those who are trainer included in the game . Read the thread with problems of the incentive and the developers know about this issue , just released today beta patch which fixes this problem

-
-zotik- 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
what kind of water? in the location of demons in General there is no water to freeze than water and twisting the pole must(for second screen)

S
Sirey Hramovnik 10.12.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
where Vulgrim in the hangar with a working and a broken drill bit, so you need to go with the hangar as they came (back at work drill) and left after the mobs would be at the far end of the two exits in the water. The game yesterday was, to make a screen can't.