3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenshun 10.12.19 05:56 am

Far mod (NieR: Automata)

Where to download far mod?
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 10.12.19

kenshun
Спойлерhttps://EN.files.fm/u/rnfvqk8f
I have this is

k
kenshun 10.12.19

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Something I did not feel the difference,but thanks anyway

K
KiriIl2511 10.12.19

kenshun
Спойлерhttps://github.com/Kaldaien/FAR/releases
Here the author puts

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 10.12.19

kenshun
press ctrl+shift+backspace, in the Lighting tab is where Global something there changed to OFF, my fps was stable, and the difference in picture is not seen.

l
lalka454 10.12.19

say, in the fashion of miners there

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

how to disable the monitoring (yellow text )at the top of the game ?

L
Losha000 10.12.19

SPR1GGAN
ctrl+alt+O

S
SPR1GGAN 10.12.19

Losha000
it's About ,and I zero click))

b
baracus10 10.12.19

Does anyone know how to get rid of this error? After the installation of 6.0 FAR start to come out 2-3 times before starting, but the quality of the game is not affected. Just annoying.

J
JFinger 10.12.19

When the option Remove 60 FPS Cap (call menu by Ctrl-Shift-Backspace), at certain points in the game, problems may arise, namely:

Problems
1. The prologue, the first battle legs after the crash of flight unit'a. Once destroyed small robots, the robot misses the larger, a kind of micro-boss. If the option is enabled it is not doprygnet to the ground and falls down; thus, the fight with him is impossible - and the further passage. Sometimes it helps running on the outer edge of the battlefield - at some point triggered the trigger, you will see a scene where tooby beloved will leave micro-boss in the wall, and the game happily continues. But it is safer to disable the option Remove 60 FPS Cap at least since the start of the battle with small robots and to the point as the micro-boss safely get into the arena of battle.

2. An amusement Park, a fight with a mini-boss Simone-Opera singer. In the normal scenario of the battle, receiving the first portion of your critique (read - damage), Simone on for some time behind the curtain and then reappears. If the option Remove 60 FPS Cap there is a very big chance that the second time she did not come out. Avoid - disable the option Remove 60 FPS Cap in the moment when she runs away from the battlefield for the first time and not included as long as it does not appear in the second.

3. The fight landed in the city center Goliaths - the same, after which in the city center there is a hole and opens the passage to the Flooded City. Two flight unit'a that needs to wait for you on the roof of the building, with a very high chance you're not there, if you ran up to this building with the option Remove 60 FPS Cap. There are two options how to get out of this situation. First - disable the Remove 60 FPS Cap before you ran to the building with a flight unit'AMI on the roof. The second option - disable anything not necessary, but after the first Goliath is destroyed, run to the Camp of the resistance, saved and restart the game. After restarting again, run to the roof - flight unit's in place, you can continue the story.

4. Similarly, you may lose flight unit's during a mission where you have to defend the missile launcher in the Flooded City. Standard solution: after reflect all attacks of robots, if flight unit's not on the place, turn off the Remove 60 FPS Cap, runs away to the side (for example, down the Elevator down to the location of the Arena from DLC or go back to the save point the Sunken City) and not including the Remove 60 FPS Cap, go back to the place where they should stand. Appear with very high probability. If you do not appear saved in the save point the Sunken City, disable Remove 60 FPS Cap, restart the game, and not including the Remove 60 FPS Cap, run to that place where should stand flight unit's. Once you approached them, you can include the Remove 60 FPS Cap.
Personally, I like glitches, in addition to the above, never came back. However, there are no guarantees and if you have a strange bug in the first place suspect that it is because of the option Remove 60 FPS Cap. The game - probably due to its console of origin - extremely sensitive to this parameter.

---
baracus10
If you translate the plate for the antivirus swears on a suspicious DLL says - say, stuff it malicious, Ho it, master!
As far as I can understand, in the Spotlight this DLL is not included. Apparently, this is part of the pills to the game. Antiviruses often they (the pirate colbecki) swear, and in 95% of cases this is a false alarm. In any case, in my steam_api64.dll (size 299 008 bytes, hash c81cf913215d6515e01cbd67f54d45d6) Kaspersky looked in the binoculars, chuckled imprinted on his forehead the stamp clean and said next! :)

b
baracus10 10.12.19

JFinger
Thanks, but the translation has long been known, etc. the point is that prior to the installation of FAR - there are no plates and usually the antivirus swears otherwise, and it's Like something left. Especially when a separate scan antivirus threats no. And not he says so, as I said. Immediately blows everything. There is something else.

L
Losha000 10.12.19

baracus10
This mod displays itself, the author of fashion against piratok.

b
baracus10 10.12.19

Losha000
Why? If the file was already in the game. Stupidly decided to scare the owner of the pirates that ran for litsuhoy? I at the same time against the licenses are SO LONG even 1 of the patch failed.

L
Losha000 10.12.19

baracus10
For you this is the second question, although I also see no smislom to buy the game without the patch. But the fact is that the mod author did it. It seems he vykladyvaete code fashion free, if in this code, remove unnecessary lines and compile the mod file (how to do it I do not know), it will be without these tablets.

J
JFinger 10.12.19

baracus10 wrote:
usually the antivirus swears otherwise, and it's Like something left.
Look how it displays this message. Using the same task, for example.

E
Edgecuti0n 10.12.19

put FAR 0 5 6 8 but I have not worked the monitor and cannot go to its settings key combination. The resolution really works, but it is not. Somebody met with such?

G
Glotani 10.12.19

The second monitor screen how to remove ? In the right corner which