3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladxx 10.12.19 05:56 am

Bug with unkillable quest \"basic training\" (Risen)

The game has a bug: after hitting GG in the monastery are two side quest - basic training in Arica, and Murder Hemera from Mendoza. So, if you complete the last one before the end of the first, that Arik will disappear from the monastery and the required first quest with training will screw up. For example, I had already freed the harbour town from the bandits of the don and reached the 11 level, re-start broke. Little tough, I found a solution

setqueststatus Bronco_ArenaFight open
setqueststatus Bronco_ArenaFight run
setqueststatus Bronco_ArenaFight succeed

Then speak to Vitus and the quest is closed. Cheers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Griboedovv 10.12.19

But perhaps after Arik escaped you can't assign a chela, who taught you fight on the staff and agility, the title of Arica and then he probably KVEST must pass.

v
vladxx 10.12.19

this quest cannot be completed without talking to Arik. William can be assigned, but the quest he can not pass.

S
Senju Hachirama 10.12.19

In the swamp as there are quests that are not possible to execute if you execute another). I when passed, has not yet passed all the fights in the arena and handed over the management of the camp taking bets character ( sory for such explanations, just forgot the name) and then could not complete the quest"the champion of the arena he refused me to go into battle, because it is only if you bet on the fight, but he did not take them because I ratted him out).In the end Bromar calm me failed, as well as the quest with the hunter who saws wood), and all because of 1 mistake with the quest))

G
Griboedovv 10.12.19

And the spell of jokes, and he forgot that you did that)))

S
Senju Hachirama 10.12.19

Think so simple?) This I have done in the first place, but after failure, I realized that is not the point, and in the scripts because the mandatory conditions of the battle with him is a bet, but when I passed bet he already does not accept, and it turns out a dead end=)

G
Griboedovv 10.12.19

Kill him and you will fail the quest, huh? No, hit him, run into the arena and kill him there and you get a quest has been completed!)

[
[system]_NiCk 10.12.19

Don't know anything about this bug, but the quest initial training I have reached the stage to kick Arica. I of course could not fill up, completed the quest about the murder, Arica kicked a little bit, then ran around the houses, stoparic Vitus says, all escaped murderer Arik, and you're done. And all the initial training I have completed.

S
Senju Hachirama 10.12.19

Griboedovv
It can not be beat... if you attack the whole camp's going to attack),+ even if it is beat, it's nothing, I beat him, but then nothing changed, except that the entire camp runs for you)

b
berger75 10.12.19

The way out of this impasse IS-you just have to kill arika,after when you defeated him and he has not had time to Wake up-hold the lion.knop.mouse and kill him-after Vitus says that You have completed the quest: basic training.

N
NazarSher 10.12.19

vladxx
What it is, I do not understand
setqueststatus Bronco_ArenaFight succeed

N
NazarSher 10.12.19

vladxx
What it is, I do not understand
setqueststatus Bronco_ArenaFight succeed?