3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termoyadernii 10.12.19 05:56 am

The Passage Of The S. T. A. L. K. E. R.-Secret Trails 2 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

In this topic, ask each other questions for the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.-Secret Trails 2.

Well, if I'm the first then the question will also be my first. Where is the major Erofeev ?on the other side?just block post it there!!
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
Termoyadernii 10.12.19

Erofeev appears after the assignments of the Vikings.

T
Termoyadernii 10.12.19

How to perform the task (Find the two Gold Piece Fan)???where are these arts

R
Rezyask 10.12.19

need help!!!! as a zombie Professor on rodere to take his diary records research
took the tranq gun and it didn't lulls when you just felled bringing no diary!!!! che to do with it maybe a diary somewhere else?

j
jimtim2007 10.12.19

pologie can't beat bonecrusher in the marshes

m
mik237 10.12.19

how to help Forester fend off the cats A. Mazur is not possible physically do not have time to get out of the cave and kill all the colt s the Forester still dies and out of the woods without him not to go

m
mik237 10.12.19

how to help Forester fend off the cats A. Mazur is not possible physically do not have time to get out of the cave and kill all the colt s the Forester still dies and out of the woods without him not to go

R
Rezyask 10.12.19

has anyone reached the Pripyat task to help the doctor and feldsher? the paramedic gave me the task to find the vials andolina from psionic radiation in Pripyat on Lenin square in the backpack looking for them and can't find who knows where they are?????

C
ChVK 10.12.19

Couldn't get on amber. St. John's wort gave a tattoo on transitions from Rostock, but on the map they appeared. For art. Explorer took the transition to Yantar with the Arm. warehouses. Come on amber, have completed all assignments, have taken a new, and I couldn't walk - no one crossing.
Please help

g
gfgggggg 10.12.19

help can't find the secret documents to the Whistleblower on the basis of Svoboda

a
aslanchik79 10.12.19

gfgggggg
EMA! I've already seen 10 times is the question :D!!!!! at the entrance to the base, immediately on the right down there to the transformer box next to railway rails. look around the booth you will find! good luck!

a
aslanchik79 10.12.19

Rezyask
in TT the first adolin was in the backpack at Lenin square down in the sewers or call I do not know! mink climbs out usually!

a
aslanchik79 10.12.19

ChVK
the transfer standard was I like before all parts of a Stalker! go along the fence mesh (where it was looking for three bodies) until the end rests in the transition!

n
n1981 10.12.19

How to go to Pripyat with Reactor (sheath to take medikamenti and canned)?

PS Where near the reactor to find some M... after the task of Stripping the base of the Monolith monsters?

a
aslanchik79 10.12.19

Hi all! I have this problem! Tell me! Given to the filling Screw at the base of Liberty flamethrower Baker. He says come back in a day! And I have 2 day went. And he is silent!

D
DimanZahar 10.12.19

Hi all,here's the thing-download secret trails 2,reached army warehouses.got a quest to find the folder with the documents from the informant,the documents can not be found... I searched the net passage,he found the place where they should be,and the game is still there... question-what to do?which file is responsible for the location of quest items?
Hello,anybody!!!

_
_dimich_ 10.12.19

DimanZahar
And what is the patch?

D
DimanZahar 10.12.19

D
DimanZahar 10.12.19

but I already have,ATP...

A
Antidot2 10.12.19

Hi all! needed help, the job of the paramedic to search the backpack on the mercy of Lenin clambered all found nothing, who knows where?

m
murik0506 10.12.19

Tell me where to find snake Eyes on the RADAR