3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19 05:57 am

Game of thrones online and with bots in the arena (Severance: Blade of Darkness)

People!!!!! I want someone to play online! If there is a wish, knock on ICQ No. 115930222 to configure and download everything you need.

For neprosvyaschennyh: it is possible to play with bots in the arena (full rulez!!!), also knock or write - will help.

It is to this great game and rotted away on our computers - in POD mass, POD online!!! Friends, I with great pleasure will surely cut off your hands, feet and ears :o))). It would be great fun.
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava 10.12.19

write where to download bots

y
yason 10.12.19

I uninitiated! Where do you got bots??? The entire game ran by Amazon, so is now happy to pachinko someone on the American flag.

i
immortal 10.12.19

Healthy KOHb B TPYCAX!!!!

I want you to play.

Write to the soap.

Y
Yurik 10.12.19

How most of these bots to deliver?

Or they need somewhere to upload?

Please reply

R
Rampage 10.12.19

Only play 2 (multiplayer) level,any tear!

Tell me how to put bots

I
Igor 10.12.19

Guy please write me with bots to play. Thanks in advance.

Igor

-
-Hawk- 10.12.19

Hi KOHb B TPYCAX my name is Hawk, you say you want to play MINECRAFT online with bots? So I really want to play with you against it, or DEATHMAT with BOTS, because grim Fandango is my favorite game, I played it for the KNIGHT times 10. If you want to play with me then call me on my SOAP OK? And still write on the email what town you're from OK? We'll CHOP!! All right , let's write(With neterpeniem waiting).

S
SAM 10.12.19

So. Bots on the Blade is. They are included in the mod Gladiator.

Go here http://dahlby.net/games/blade/.

D
DRom 10.12.19

Would love to meet anyone in the arena.Write on soap.Wait.

N
Nikita 10.12.19

I agree to play with you.Send me отве6т quickly.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19

Let's play!!!!!! Blade of Darkness rulez!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19

You say you want to play MINECRAFT online with bots? So I really want to play with you against it, or DEATHMAT with BOTS, because grim Fandango is my favorite game, I played it for the BARBARIAN 8 times. If you want to play with me then call me on MAIL. And still write on the email what town you're from . We'll POREUSE!! All right , let's write.With neterpeniem waiting.
CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Matrix 10.12.19

Plizz can you tell me how to run BoD on WindowsXP

R
Rampage 10.12.19

All about new levels and bots www.kraki.narod.ru

P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19

Tell me, is it possible to arrange battles in the arena over a network to multiple players, not one on one?

y
yason 10.12.19

to MaTrix:
And I have under WinXP Home BoD works perfectly on this car: Duron700,GeForce2MX400-32M, 256M and a Athlon XP1700, GeForce 440-64M, 256M. Although the same disk set on other cars with different iron - is not working at all (regardless of OS).

E
Eagle 10.12.19

I'm bi showed you how need!!! My dwarf and his axe showed a bi who is who!!!

y
yason 10.12.19

to Eagle
Wah bayus, bayus! Yes, my Amazon your gnome will make the time even shorter... :)

P
PlayGround.ru 10.12.19

And really, the peppers, have you faced anyone with the problem of running Gladiator from under XP? I like everything installs, runs Smooth... but is not in the map, and popping up the menu where activated button Return to the game - how many do not push - all some bad dope or something :( Maybe someone knows how to deal with this?

E
Eagle 10.12.19

to Yason
The Amazon BoD complete bullshit!!!